Sorry, aileuromania, for a long delay. Reality bites |:<
Shansi grumbled, pushing the thought away. She tried to reason: there’s no need to hide. There’s need to run, and rest, and recover.
Thinking was hard under the constant assault of panic, sourcing in a tiny, thin Sith Pureblood in torn clothes sitting in the corner. She has been like that since Shansi dragged her out of the rubble. Blank eyes stared into nothing as she hugged her knees.
The Pureblood has also been emanating constant waves of oppressing fear, and that was getting on Shansi’s nerves.
- Meh, don’t be so pessimistic. The Galaxy is a big place. Do you really think everybody got time to look for some silly doofus of a Sith?
Mu’hass tilted his head and smiled at his niece.
- It’s just that Phobis thing is still in your head. Can’t blame. And, sorry. I should have been there for you.
*Rammas looked up at him*
- It’s OK. You wouldn’t had had a chance against Khuna, not with his ghost powers.
- Hide? Who said we’re going to hide like some cowards? We’re not hiding, we’re just waiting for the right moment.
Bestia slammed her fist into the table, backing the point.
- It’s them who should crawl somewhere and preferably die before I get them.