Rule 1: Always post the rules.
• Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, and write 11 new ones.
• Rule 3: Tag 11 people & link them to the post.
• Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them.
1. Desktops or laptops?
2. Are you an artist or an art appreciator?
Probably an appreciator. I make art occasionally, but it’s nothing special and I rarely post anything artistic.
3. Once upon a time … (finish it!)
There was a giant bird. He was born and raised to be a monster, but deep down, he was really just a giant dork.
4. Are you a 90s kid?
Born in ‘93, raised by the Rugrats. Hell yea.
5. Can you remember your dreams?
Only sometimes. When I was younger, I was really good at remembering my dreams. And sometimes, (and I know this sounds weird) but my dreams would predict the future, or tell me something I needed to do. For example, one time I had a dream where I heard a voice telling me to go down the street and visit a certain house. In the morning, I did. The house was abandoned, but there was a kitten who was staying there. He was so skinny and malnourished, you could see his ribs. I brought him food and water every day until my family caught on to what I was doing. I wanted to keep him, but they brought him to the pound. But the story has a happy ending- he was adopted in the end by a nice new family. :3
But I don’t dream very often anymore, and I rarely remember what I dream about.
6. What’s the weather like where you live?
Sunny and warm.
7. Do you own an old game system?
My Nintendo 64 is my baby. I don’t care if it only works about half the time and is almost as old as I am, it’s still my baby.
8. Have anything you’re really passionate about?
I’m a pretty passive person. But if there’s one thing I am passionate about, it’s sharks. I know they have a really bad reputation, but humans do more damage to sharks than sharks have ever done to humans. A few people are killed each year in a shark attack? Millions of sharks are killed each year do to overfishing, shark nets, and (worst of all) the practice of shark finning.
In Asian countries, shark fin soup is a delicacy, and can cost hundreds of dollars for a single bowl. Because the economy in those countries is getting better, shark fin soup is being more readily available. So the demand is going up. Shark finning is a particularly inhumane practice, because once a shark is caught, it’s fins are sliced off while it’s still alive, and then it’s thrown back int the water without its fins and left to drown.
So yeah. I guess I’m pretty passionate about that.
9. Are you up SMASH BROTHERS?!
10. Weird drawing or creation you made?
I just moved to a new place, and I left all my weird stuff at home. ^^;
11. WOULD YOU ACCEPT LORD MASTER HAND AS THE GOD OF CREATION
I WOULD IF HE WASN’T SO FREAKY
Now for my own questions!
- Mini corndogs or regular corndogs?
- Where would you love to live?
- Do you own a bike? Do you enjoy riding it?
- Have you played Five Nights at Freddy’s?
- How many game systems do you own?
- How many characters have you RP’d as?
- Ever eaten a whole jar of Nutella?
- Would you like to have an accent? If so, what kind?
- What’s something you would love to be able to RP but have never gotten the chance?
- Dogs or cats?
- What’s your favorite villain from any book, movie, TV show or video game?
I tag: twilaofthenight, shadowlings-and-a-demon, keisawindbat, vulpes-airin, thalia-and-lestat, pineappleheadpoe, forced-link-of-destiny, blackrosemimi, cutie-toes, surprisinglydullwitted, onyourgoat