☯ - Post these rules
☯ - Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, and write 11 new ones
☯ - Tag 11 people and link them to the post
☯ - Actually tell them you tagged them
1. What is one thing that you want to do before you die?
Before I die, I want to travel around the world, or visit as much of the world as possible!
2. Do you have a favorite quote? If so, what?
One of my favorite quotes is by F. Scott Fitzgerald, from The Great Gatsby: “It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living.”
3. What color do you think best represents your personality?
I think a light, antique rose color best represents my personality, because it is a color you see often on classy, chic, vintage clothes, and I think I’m a classy kind of girl.
4. If you fell into a vat of nuclear waste, what superpower would you like to gain?
I would like the superpower of invisibility to be able to be in places without other people noticing me.
5. What do you look for in a significant other?
I look for sincerity, loyalty, kindness, a good sense of humor, and a gorgeous smile.
6. What is your favorite comfort food?
My favorite comfort food would have to be either dry roasted unsalted almonds, or quinoa.
7. Who is one of your favorite historical figures?
One of my favorite historical figures is Nelson Mandela for all his work towards peace & nonviolence in the world.
8. Do you believe in love at first sight?
No, I don’t believe that you can love someone from a first glance. I believe it takes time to get to know someone and really love them, you know?
9. Which celebrity do you really dislike/hate (if any)?
I truly hate miley cyrus.
10. What is a weird obsession that you have/used to have?
I used to be obssessed with having the color on my hairband(s) match the color of my shirt and/or socks. #ocdmuch?
11. What is usually the first thing you notice about someone?
The first thing I notice about someone is usually their eyes.
1. If you could pick one, what animal best represents you?
2. What is your favorite decade in history regarding fashion?
3. Who is your favorite author?
4. Where do you dream of living someday?
5. What is your favorite dessert, or if you don’t like dessert, what is your favorite meal?
6. What is your favorite song?
7. Where is your favorite place to be/spend time?
8. What is your favorite season and why?
9. Do you believe that you can have only one true love?
10. Describe what an ideal day would be like for you.
11. Do you collect anything? If you do, what?