(spoken words by characters are in bold)
idk man just cute and dumb part time jobs for everyone just all kinds of part time jobs from:
- “I’m sorry, our host Oikawa is booked for the next 3 days.”
- “huh? IWAIZUMI-SAN? lol sorry he’s booked out for a solid week ahead”
- “kuroo-kun handle table 3 by yourself I have faith in you” "are you the devil"
- “FIRST OF ALL, TO-BI-O-KUN, YOU CAN’T CALL YOUR CUSTOMER A LUCIFER DOGFISH - also what kind of weird insult is that”
- “Sugawara-kun, you’ve been promoted to floor manager” "but I’ve only been working here for two days—" “that’s all the time you needed”)
to apprenticing under a master craftsman
- “kenma-kun, the 3D printing machine is free, so you can go print your original game character now if you want” ”t-thanks…”
- “yachi-san! Could you pass me the oil paints from the third shelf?” "HAI!"
- “Daichi-kun, you’re awfully quick at picking this up.” "well, I’ve always wanted to learn carpentry…"
to warehouse work
- “TANAKA! I know you don’t have a license, but we’re short on manpower… After you’re done with that, could you bring the crate-lifter around?” "I’LL DO IT EVEN IF I DIE" “no, Tanaka, please don’t go that far…”
- “BOKUTO-KUN GET DOWN FROM THERE” "THERE’S AN OWL HEREEEEEE"
- “AND THEN HE BROKE UP WITH ME! THAT CHEATING ASSHOL—” "Excuse me. I’m only your bartender; this isn’t guidance counselling." “my, my, Tsukishima-kyun, you’re so cute~”
- “Yaku-san, good job dealing with that customer. They really settled down after you took the shift from Tsukishima-kun.” "Ah, no problem. Some customers just need a listening ear…"
- “Inuoka, you’re a lifesaver!” "NO PROBLEM HA HA HA HE WAS SUPER WELL BEHAVED BUT I’M SORRY ABOUT THE PILLOWS ON YOUR COUCH IT WASN’T ME B Y E" “I N U O K A”
- “Ennoshita-kun, did you just get my russian wolfhound to sit" "Yes; he got the hang of it on the second day. I hope you’ll contact me again in future if you need-" “I’LL CALL YOU EVERY TIM E THANK YOU SO MUCH”
to pro leg modeling
- “LEG— oop I mean LEV” “… . .”