Pick your 5 shows before answering the following questions:
1. West Wing
2. Gilmore Girls
3. Parks and Rec
5. The Office
1. Who is your favorite character in 2?
2. Who is your least favorite character in 1? Well….Kate wasn’t a particularly interesting character for me, so I’m going to go with that.
3. What’s your favorite episode of 4?
“The Lawn Chair” jumped to mind right away.
4. What’s your favorite season of 5?
I would say 3 or 4
5. What’s your favorite relationship in 3?
The obvious would be Leslie and Ben (which I love), but I’m going to say Leslie and April.
6. Who is your anti-relationship in 1? Don’t really have one. Zoe and Jean Paul I guess
7. How long have you watched 4?
I jumped in and as all caught up with past seasons midway through season 3.
8. How did you become interested in 3?
Pretty much all my friends watched it
9. Who is your favorite actor in 2?
I’ll say Melissa McCarthy
10. Which show do you prefer: 1, 4 or 5? It probably depends on my mood, but … West Wing.
11. Which show have you seen more episodes of? 1 or 3?
Well I’ve seen all of both but West Wing had more episodes overall
12. If you could be anyone from 4, who would you be?
Olivia Pope obviously.
13. How would you kill off your favorite character in 1? What?! No. I guess after they’ve lived a long full life.
14. Would a 2/3 crossover work? Haha yeah I think it would. The speed in which they all talk matches up pretty well. I think Rory would have been great in the briefing room.
15. Pair two characters in 2 that would make an unlikely but strangely okay couple.
Um im into Jess and Paris
16. Overall, which show had a better cast: 3 or 5?
Ooooo that’s hard but I’m gonna have to say Parks and Rec.
17. Which show has a better soundtrack: 1, 4 or 5? I would say West Wing for the theme song alone, but Scandal has soon pretty good songs in it too.