tagged by not-a-myth
Rule 1: Post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions the tagger asked you then make 11 new ones (also tag the tagger)
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to your post
Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them
I’ve done one of these before but Iggy tagged me in a new one and they’re always fun so here ya go.
1. Do you have a favorite holiday? If so, what is it?
If you follow this blog you KNOW that my favorite holiday is Christmas. It’s my favorite everything.
2. A lot of people have allergies. Are you allergic to anything?
I’m slightly allergic to some metals. Like, I have some cheap necklaces that if I leave them on for a couple days in a row they’ll make me break out, but nothing serious. Sometimes, though, I will lie about being allergic to mustard, because it is literally my least favorite thing in the world.
3. What gender do you identify as? (If you’re uncomfortable answering that, you could instead answer “do you know how to do the Macarena?”)
I identify as a girl.
4. Platter of fries and a big, juicy burger or a light salad with yummy fixin’s?
Give me the calories and give them to me now. And smother them with cheese pls. ((Hold the mustard.))
5. If you had to choose a song (with or without lyrics) to properly describe your life (currently or in general) what would it be?
My anthem has been and probably always will be the horrible english dub of the Case Close theme song. Don’t ask me why, those obscure lyrics just really ring with me.
6. Do you believe in fate?
I do, but I don’t think everything is attributed to fate. Some things happen for a reason and some things just kind of happen. It’s not something that I blame.
7. If you could learn how to play a musical instrument, would you? Which one?
It doesn’t eat me up at night, but I would learn to play the harmonica, drums, or the bag pipes in a heart beat. Maybe even the fiddle.
8. Coffee or Tea?
Literally both it depends on my mood. I loooove coffee, but it’s for when you need a little pick me up. Tea is awesome for when you’re sick or writing. Hot chocolate is awesome too.
9. Do you wanna build a snowman?
COME ON LETS GO AND PLAY I NEVER SEE YOU ANYMORE COME OUT THE DOOR IT’S LIKE YOUVE GONE AWAAAAAY WE USED TO BE BEST BUDDIES AND NOW WE’RE NOT I WISH YOU WOULD TELL ME WHYYYY DO YOU WANNA BUILD A SNOW MAN ITDOESN’THAVETOBEASNOWMANNNN
10. What is the most expensive possession you own?
Probably my car. Which really just says something about my lifestyle because it is a P-O-S.
11. Did you watch the Olympics? If so, what is/was your favorite event?
I did not. I don’t have cable. But I have this one lovely friend that kept me pretty regularly updated on figure skating so I guess if I had to pick a sport I pick that one because it’s pretty. (At least for the winter Olympics. My favorite summer sports are the equestrian events and I DO usually watch the summer Olympics.)
Okay here are my new questions:
1. What’s your favorite type of pokemon?
2. What is the most special article of clothing you own?
3. If you could win an Oscar, which category would you like it be from?
4. Where do you think you’ll be in 5 years? Does it contrast with where you’d like to be in 5 years?
5. What’s your poison?
6. What is your favorite physical thing about yourself?
7. If you could go back to school and start all over again, what would you major in?
8. What is your favorite animal to see at your zoo?
9. How do you feel about parades?
10. What’s one thing that if your mom or guardian knew about you, she would freak out?
11. Favorite baby names? (Or future pet names if you plan on never having children.)