3. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
"…shields them from fluctuations in environmental temperature."
10. When is the last time you played the air guitar?
Haha probably the dance on friday
12. Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
Im just going to assume yes,that sounds like something I wouldve done in my childhood (I was weird)
28. What’s your biggest “what if”?
What if I was a guy? Like would the things I find difficult or important now mean nothing, or more?
30. Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
Right- AP Bio textbook, Left- iPhone and iced coffee
46. Have you ever caught a butterfly?
No, I’m afraid to touch their wings, and what if I kill it?? It’s so pretty??? I’m good just watching them float around and do their thing
58. Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
79. What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
Getting out of my last relationship when I did. So much happier now… I honestly can’t imagine how I would handle all of my schoolwork and sports and commitments with the amount of emotional stress and worry I was put under.
82. What is your favorite word?
Fuck. It can mean so many things, and just the way you say/read the word changes it. fuck. fuck. fuckkk. FUCK. See?
84. What is a saying you say a lot?
haha “fuck ______ ” (this, you, them, me, the world, tha police, everything)