Yenylyn Araque, Benjamin Lynch, Sommer Robinson, Ryan Bernier, Samantha Au-Yeung, Spencer Toney, Valeria Morrel, Kiera Chychota, Stefania Maresca, Kristen Soto, Joseph Lynch
1. Always post the rules
2. Answer the questions the person who tagged you gave you and write 11 new questions
3. Tag 11 people and link them to the post
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them
1. If you’re a musician, what do you play? If not, what’s your favorite musical instrument? I don’t play anything. :( I guess I would say the piano, though.
2. Are GMOs the answer to food shortages and famine or are they part of the problem? I honestly don’t know enough about this subject to answer it.
3. Digital or film photography? I’ve never really used film photography (for anything other than taking family pictures in the late 90s, lol), so I would have to say digital.
4. What do you honestly believe will happen to you when you die? I don’t know. The rational part of me says nothing, but that scares me. The idea that you see all of your loved ones when you die is comforting.
5. If you knew you had only days to live, what is one thing you would do that you wouldn’t even consider in normal circumstances? Probably drop everything, spend all my money, and take my family on vacation.
6. If you could kill someone without any repercussions, would you? If so, who would it be and why? No. My conscience would kill me.
7. What’s your favorite (city/country/location) that you’ve been? What’s one place you’d really like to see? I would say it’s a tie between London, England, and San Francisco, California. I would really like to go to Florence, Italy.
8. Old Green Day or new Green Day? Hmm. I guess old. I haven’t really listened to a lot of their new music.
9. What’s a fandom that you’re not a member of but could see yourself getting into? The TFIOS/John Green fandom.
10. If you had the option to be one of the first people to colonize the moon or Mars, but you had to leave everyone you know behind, would you? No… I’m too selfish. I couldn’t leave my life behind.
11. What piece of emerging technology most excites/frightens you? Why? Probably the coming medical advances in cancer and heart disease treatment that will inevitably increase the lifespan of this (?) generation and the coming generation to 120 years. Living longer seems like it would be good, but only if you maintain your youth longer. Because I have an 80 year old grandpa that is falling apart right now, and if I were in the same shape as him at 80, there is no way I would want to drag that out for another 40 years.
My 11 Questions:
1) What is a school assignment/project that you actually enjoyed doing?
2) Do you know what you want to do with your life, career-wise? If so, when did you find out?
3) What’s the thing you waste the most money on?
4) How many cities have you lived in? States? Countries? Continents?
5) Who is your favorite artist?
6) What has been the best day of your life, so far? The worst?
7) What’s the best compliment someone’s given you?
8) What is your ancestry?
9) Have you ever met anyone famous? If so, who? Explain the encounter.
10) Name one place you never look forward to going to.
11) What’s the sketchiest thing that has happened to you while you were out/at a party?