Key benchmark indices surged in late trade. The barometer index, the S&P BSE Sensex, and the 50-unit CNX Nifty, both, hit record high. The Sensex close at 22702.34 up 358.89 points or 1.61, up about 321 points from the day’s low and off close to 34 points from the day’s high. The market breadth, indicating the overall health of the market was strong. The BSE Small-Cap index was up nearly 2%.
Who Moved and Why
1) Ramco Systems gains on winning order from MHW.
2) Lupin inches up after USFDA nod for a generic medicine.
3) Neuland Lab gains after opening a new manufacturing facility.
4) Jaihind Projects hits the roof on new order win.
5) Prime Focus surges as technology arm raises funds via OCD issue.
6) RPower gains on achieving boiler lightup for fourth unit of Sasan UMPP.
Read detail analysis report here:- http://rrfcl.blogspot.in/2014/04/market-wrap-up-key-benchmark-indices.html