1. You have never been in Washington, but know perfectly how looks the Hoover Building.
2. After each bright flash of light, you are counted 9 minutes.
3. You always keep in the trunk of your car spray paint to paint a cross on the asphalt in a strange place.
4. You are afraid and hate bees.
5. Seeing a cockroach, you are thinking, whether he has normal genitals.
6. When you have questions for which no answer, you stick on the window cross from adhesive tape.
7. You not a bit surprised that in the pocket of your cloak placed: the gun, big bright flashlight, cell phone and ID.
8. You know that any incomprehensible piece of metal useful to attach to the scanner at the supermarket.
9. Inside you everything stops when you hear the name: Oregon, Nevada, Lake Okobogee, New Mexico, Mount Skaylаnd, Roswell, Martha’s Vineyard, Alexandria, Maryland ….
10. The best password for anything is TrustNo1.
11. If I could choose, I would go to work at the FBI, I know of nearly all there.
12. If someone turns his back to me, I look at the base of his neck, is there a chip?
13. When one patner persuades the other partner to stay and work with him, he usually kisses him in the hallway.
14. If you saw in the forest green midges - this is the end!
15. The Indians of the Navajo tribe is the wizards of our time.
16. If you loved a man for 7 years, that first kiss with him is relevant only after the birth of your first child.
17. Moby Dick is a book of all times and peoples.