So, here’s what’s going on.
- Made it home. I had a couple restless hours of sleep on a five-hour bus ride- most because I was next to a girl who called me a bitch for sitting there. I was super anxious about the whole scenario too, and couldn’t calm down about it, so that made for great recovery sleeping… not.
- I was also really nauseous for the entire thing and had a hard time breathing due to inflammation. Thanks GI tract, you’re a winner.
- Everything is still achey and clicky and fragile- left knee, right shoulder, etc. I am so worried with thrusters and the rowing pull that something is going to go wrong. Rowing already aggravates my shoulder the second I loosen up on the pushing from the heels.
- I am also bloated.
- We have no food in the house except eggs (gone), pepper (gone), eggplant (roasted and gone), and some GF protein bars I’ve already started to nibble on. Need to go grocery shopping ASAP.
- … So I am not doing 15.5 tonight. I’ll sign up for the redo class Monday, but I need some time off to do lighter things, get progressively fluffier than I already am.
- Still going to FNL to cheer on the comp team though. It’ll be nice being a spectator and not just an athlete for once.
- You are all beasts for tackling it, and huge sources of inspiration for getting through the Open. Good luck tonight!