Tagged by ripace
(Thanks for tagging me ripace as I have fun doing these on my end ^.^)
1. Always post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the person who tagged you came up with and write 11 more.
3. Tag 11 people and link them to the post.
4. Actually tell them you tagged them.
5. Tell the person who tagged you you answered the questions.
- How’d you describe yourself in one sentence? I am an introvert and I am passionate about the things I love. I can also be a sensitive person like when things don’t feel right, I can sense it and when I do, depending on what caused it, I will feel different kind of emotions…I do get affected by these emotions on my end, which sometimes can take me a while to recover (especially if it’s affected by someone I cared for). Sorry, I know the question said 1 sentence but I ended up writing a bit longer than expected XD
- Your top 5 animes/mangas: Actually the ranking varies depending what I am currently into, but my #1 stays the same: 1st) Fushigi Yuugi Genbu Kaiden (manga) then follow on is: 2nd) Dengeki Daisy (manga) 3rd) Kamisama Hajimemashite (anime/manga) 4th) Sailor Moon Crystal (Anime/Manga) 5th) Fairy Tail
- Which series got you into anime/manga? Sailor Moon Classic. This is actually my favourite Childhood anime *feeling nostalgic now* :D
- If you were granted the chance to live in one of the anime/manga worlds, which one would you choose? The Pokemon World!!! > w <
- Which genre (anime/manga) do you prefer? Vampire Romance tends to appeal to me (as long as the vampire is a guy and not a girl that is :P), mystery, Shoujo or Shounen « I am fine as long as it has a bond between two people, I can even like Platonic pairings just as much as a romantic one if done right.
- What’s your dream job? Pokemon trainer-master
- Language(s) you speak: Chinese: Cantonese, adapting to Mandarin at the moment, English.
- Your life motto: “Time is the best way to test true love!”
- Tag people that you follow or tag people that follow you (that’s the question) This will be long haha, I’ll just name 5 (from my followers that I tend to reblogg from) - ripace, ajerzaaddict, feistycc, nightbloomingrose, truejerzaftf
- Do you also sometimes feel like your OTP ruined your life?
Hmm, interesting question here. I do have one in particular although I don’t regard as my OTP anymore.
Yuki x Kaname (Vampire Knight) was ‘once upon a time’ my OTP and a pairing that I ship damn hard, Kaname is my favourite character and I want him to be happy. But in the end, the story was a complete disappointment, what the author Matsuri Hino had decided and written had completely destroyed all the beauty within my OTP because she wasn’t able to resolve the ONE thing I hate i.e. never-ending Love triangle between Yume vs Zeki -.- I blame Yuki on my end as well for having a split heart of selfishly loving both guys at the same time (though to me, she loves Kaname more but still…). What was decided by the author Matsuri Hino had completely destroyed all my (even the teeniest tiniest) respect I have for her as the author. I can never even get back to reading VK despite I love Kaname this much.
^ Aside for this, I am fine with my other OTP as long as they love each other as the only one and the author shows it clear without misconceptions. That’s the main thing I look in when shipping and ofcourse the pairing have to appeal to me to become my OTP. I don’t mind waiting anxiously for a moment between them, as long as the author make their love true and beautiful, then the long run in terms of a happy conclusion will make it up for me, and I will feel happy for them.
11.And because I’m also a evil person: Person A of your OTP says they love you and proposes marriage to you. You see person B of your OTP at a distance standing up crying and leaving the room. What do you do?
LOL, this question is totally unexpected! My feeling at first will be at a state of disbelief and my first reaction will be like, “I hope this isn’t real and please let this be either a dream or he is under some kind of magical spell and that he will wake up from it soon…because I definitely don’t want this to happen at all cost!! (My OTP feels!!! ;A;)”
Besides if this isn’t a dream/or if he isn’t under some kind of spell that caused him to have a change of heart, then I will be very disappointed not happy. Not that I don’t like Person A of my OTP, but I love my OTP way too much to even think about accepting the proposal. I’m not one of those fans who want to break my OTP apart because I am envious of Person B (in my OTP). If I do end up loving my OTP that much, I would want them to be together and happy. My OTP happiness is in equal to my happiness. I don’t want my Person A (in my OTP) to propose to me, I just want my OTP to be happy with each other and love only each other for the rest of their remaining life! In fact, if ‘Person A’ propose because of a change of heart, it will lead me to think about why I even fall in love with my OTP to begin with…
I will in no doubt refuse the proposal and tell him my feelings truthfully. Sorry, but that’s my honest opinions, I still don’t wish to have to come to that though ;A;
Hope you find these questions likeable, as I just did it on top of my head…:D
- Your top 10 favourite Male & Female characters (from Anime/Manga). Preferably 5 on each side, but if you don’t have up to 5 on one side, then as long as it adds up to 10 is fine too XD.
- Your top 5 OTP (from Anime/Manga)
- Is there a pairing you ship but never end up the way you want it to be by the story conclusion? If so, name the pairing and which series it’s from.
- What is the last movie you’ve watched in the cinema?
- What are some of your favourite console games?
- Favourite genre in a story?
- What is the last novel you’ve read?
- Your favourite Seiyuu (i.e. voice actor)?
- What is your favourite American tv series?
- What is the very first anime you’ve watched and love?
- What will you do if Person A of your OTP was killed off (as in 1 side died) by the author?
I TAG: ripace , dokuro96, theangelgirl21, jannelie, jerzalove, jerzadrabbles ajerzaaddict, pandapandacake, nipnongblocks reijisakamaki, nightbloomingrose