For the ship questions thing I reblogged:
- Drinks all of the coffee: Rin, he’s one of those people to take an hour in the morning just to caffeinate himself
- Brings up adopting a pet: Nitori. He’s always the one to cry during ASPCA commercials too, and then Rin has to give him the hour long lecture as to why their not ready for it.
- Kills the bugs: Nitori, but he doesn’t kill them. He’s the kind of person to like catch it under a cup and let it go out the window or door. and Rin’s the type to stand on top of furniture until the area is bug free.
- Cooks the meals: Rin, who is surprisingly a good cook. Nitori tries but the poor baby just cant get it right. he ends up burning something or undercooking it or making it to dry or soggy, and then gets really upset afterwords cause he tried so hard. So yeah, Rinrin’s the cook.
- Starts getting into holidays way before they should: Nitori, he gets so so excited. Like he’s putting up Halloween stuff up at the end of September and Christmas stuff up mid November. He’s also the person to not take down the Christmas tree until almost February. Rin wouldn’t normally get into it that much, he never used to, but who on earth could resist little Nitori. The boy is perfect.
- Initiates the couple selfies: Rin. Mostly because he’ll like take one with Nitori in the background not paying attention, and then Nitori will catch on after Rin’s taken like 400 of them and then Nitori joins in.
- Forgets the birthdays and anniversaries: Rin, as I said before, Rin’s not the type to naturally celebrate that stuff, Nitori kinda drags him into it, so it’s taking him some time to get used to remembering all these dates and what he’s supposed to celebrate and what he’s not supposed to celebrate.
- Always ends up with too much junk food after grocery shopping: Nitori, he can’t help himself and then he gets a lecture about all of it from Rin when he gets home, but then he goes back to the store the next time and does it again.
- Nicknames the other: I like to follow the canon theme where Rin’s the one who gives the nicknames, since he does call Nitori, “Ai.” (which is so fucking cute btw)
Thank you so much for the ask. uwu♥