Rule 1: always post the rules.
Rule 2: answer the questions the person who tagged you has written and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: tag 11 new people and link them to your post.
Rule 4: let them know you’ve tagged them.
1. What is your favorite childhood memory or, if you don’t have a favorite, a memory that automatically comes to mind when you think of your childhood?
My favorite childhood memory is my mom and dad taking me downtown for breakfast sometimes at 900 N Michigan Ave at The Oak Tree, and I’d always order sauteed spinach with lemon juice, and then afterwards we’d go to FAO Schwartz and look at toys.
2. If you could have three wishes granted, what would you wish for?
-to be happy with myself
-to live life to fullest I can comfortably enjoy
-to not be anxious all the time
3. What’s the one song that, no matter how crappy of a mood you’re in, can cheer you up?
I really only listen to sad songs when I’m upset, but probably anything upbeat from the 90s
4. What’s the number one quality that you look for in a romantic partner?
A beating heart.
no but seriously, someone who won’t mind sitting with me if I feel like being sad for a while, who won’t get angry when I ask multiple questions in succession without really caring for the answer, who will go out for breakfast on the weekends, who will make me want to be a better person, who can make me smile without saying anything, who will ride the train with me, who will make me want to write about them, etc.
(so far I haven’t managed to find someone like this/attract someone like this, so if you know someone hmu ok)
5. If you were to write a book, what would it be about?
It would end up being an honest, somewhat depressing, soul-bearing young adult novel. With a love interest. And a fat cat.
6. What’s one thing that you wish you were better at?
I wish I was better at saying what I want to say when I want to say it when all I really want to do is be quiet.
7. What’s something that you looking forward to this year?
Graduating high school (9 June)
And going to Italy in March
8. Who is your celebrity crush of the moment?
in reality, Anthony Giocolea, who’s this amazing photographer who looks so so young but is in his 40s. seriously I am in love.
plus like 6 or 7 different band members.
9. What are some of your pet peeves?
Unnecessary typos, silverware against plates and teeth, people chewing with their mouth open, and using religion as a justification.
10. If you could pick your last meal, what would you choose?
Spanakopita and egg lemon soup from Cross-Rhodes and enchiladas made by my aunts.
11. What is your most-played song on iTunes?
“Some Days” by The Maine
oh god ok 11 new questions
1. If you could pick to be born in any decade, which would it be and why?
2. What are three bad habits you have?
3. Would you rather direct a movie or author a book and why?
4. What were your goals as a child?
5. Imagine you find a baby in a basket and there’s no one else around. Must you deal with the baby? Should you deal with the baby? What’s the “right” thing to do?
6. Do you sleep with a pillow over your head?
7. Insert a picture of someplace you’ve never been but are dying to go.
8. Where would you never choose to live and why?
9. Have you read “The Catcher in the Rye”? If so, what did you think? (If not, you should really read it).
10. What’s your favorite thing about your best friend?
11. Do you think people see you as you see yourself?