- Late 90′s/early 2000′s Disney> Renaissance Disney
- Sleeping Beauty was
my favourite THE BESTEST Disney princess movie.
- Cinderella III was better then the original Cinderella
- I REALLY DONT LIKE ALADDIN, AND IM NOT 100% SURE WHY
-Renaissance Disney animation looks really mushy to me and is fucking boring aesthetically. It its one of my least favorite eras for them in terms of animation tbh. (80′s Disney is still the worst tho)
- Idk how unpopular this opinion is, but The Rescuers: Down Under is poorly written and half-assed, and should just remain a “forgotten gem”.
-The Lion King II was not good…
-…The Lion King 1 ½ was better
- I usually push complex antagonists in movies, but Disney is at it’s best when the bad guys are just evil fuckbags whose motive is to be terrible human beings and that’s it.
Disney villains are really fucking hot JK thats not an unpopular opinion, that’s a fact
-Peter Pan is disgustingly racist, and its funny (and fucked up) how Disney isnt even pretending that they care. (at least they usually pretend, yeesh)
- (not a movie) I have never played Kingdom Hearts, but the premise is fucking incredible and nobody should hate on it cause it’s basically a beautiful fanfiction come to life.
And my most unpopular Disney Opinion of all
-Frozen was fine