I got tagged by africanflourish.
Rule 1: Always post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones
Rule 3: Tag 11 new people and link them to the post
Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them
1. What are your dreams for the future?
Umm, my future? Oh how I hate to think about that! I don’t have those special dreams for the future to be honest. There are things I would like to do like travel around the world or spend hours and hours just reading and listening to music doing nothing else, but I wouldn’t really call those dreams. These could happen one day, dreams won’t.
2. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I actually like my name, so I am going to pass on answering this :)
3. Do you have any strange interests?
Hmm not really, or at least I don’t think so. My interests are pretty normal. They are diverse and random, but I’m pretty sure they are normal!
4. What makes you the happiest?
Tumblr, music and books :)
5. Define the term “love”.
Love is a nonexistent emotion that people trick themselves into believing that they are feeling just to give themselves an excuse to be happy :3 But it still is nonexistent.
6. What country do you call your home?
Honestly, I don’t believe that I have found my home yet. I could say Jordan, because it is where I am originally from and it is where all my family and relatives are, or I could say UAE because it is where I was born and raised and spent my entire life so far. But I can’t really call any of them home, so for now, I guess I am homeless?
7. What are your deepest fears?
Now that is something I won’t share with everyone, so I’m passing on this one too :)
8. Do you have any talents? What are they?
Hmm, procrastination. Maintaining 9 tumblr blogs at the same time and still passing my exams? Finishing the 365 day challenge in 5 hours? The list of my very useless talents carries on. There are things I’m good at, sort of, but I won’t call them talents because there are far more talented people. Drawing, playing the piano, writing, hairstyling, getting so attached to fictional characters that you want to die, baking, I don’t really know :3 But yeah, I think my very main most important talent is procrastination since I am supposed to be studying for my IGCSE exams that are in 2 weeks yet here I am typing this!
9. What does the word “freedom” mean to you?
Freedom, like love, is something that unfortunately does not exist in this world. Freedom is not just being free as in not locked up somewhere, it’s being able to do everything you want. Speak your own mind. Have equal rights to everyone else. It’s both physical and mental; physical as in being free from war and abuse, mental as in being free from not only everything forced on you but being free from your own thoughts. As I said, unfortunately, freedom does not exist, even birds are chained to the sky.
10. If you had one wish, what would you wish for?
To be in heaven.
11. Have you ever wanted to run away? Why?
Yes. Because of reasons.
1. What’s your favorite pizza topping?
2. Who is someone you look up to?
3. What is the first thing you do when you wake up?
4. What are you supposed to actually be doing right now instead of being on tumblr? :’)
5. What do you wish to achieve by the end of 2013?
6. If you could change one thing about this world, what would you change? Nothing is off limit.
7. What is your favorite book? Why is it your favorite?
8. What’s your favorite song/songs?
9. What brings you to tumblr everyday?
10. What is the biggest lie you have ever told?
11. The funniest joke you ever heard?