1. Rejection is simply the reaction or opinion of another person.
2. Rejection is powerless without your co-operation.
3. Rejection shows you others’ true colours, exposes all enemies, and closes every wrong door.
4. Rejection reveals those incapable of distinguishing your true worth.
5. Rejection is a guide, leading you away from deadened relationships while directing you towards healthy, positive relationships.
6. Rejection reveals who is intimidated by your potential.
7. Rejection reveals who or what doesn’t belong in your future.
8. Rejection is motivation to go in a new direction.
Tracey Mitchell (abridged)