Hey everyone! I recently started a new playthrough of Skyrim as a Breton Scholar, and really wanted to immerse myself in the game. I’m not too sure if this has been done before, but I figured I’d post my own little challenge here. Although there’s no true way to “beat” the challenge, it’s still a fun way to play and to immerse yourself in the game.
The Top 3 Rules
• No manual saving. You may only rely on auto save. You can manipulate the character menu save to whichever time you like in Gameplay settings.
• No fast traveling. Trek your way across the world, see what your character sees! Experience the world of Skyrim to its fullest!
• No on-screen quest markers. You should be able to disable these in your Gameplay settings.
Hard Mode Rules
• If you die, you die. Delete the character, and start again.
• Do not do the main questline. Do not become the Dragonborn. Don’t use shouts.
• Set difficulty to “Master”. This is pretty much a given if you want a true challenge.
If you have any questions, or anything you’d like to me add to the challenge, feel free to send me an ask! Enjoy your adventure in Skyrim, folks!