Answer the questions from the person who tagged you and write 11 new ones.
Tag 11 people and link them to the post.
Actually tell them you tagged them.
1. Kung mamamatay ka bukas, ba’t di pa ngayon?
Onga no ba’t di ko naisip yon hahahaha jk. Well maybe, because God has a better plans for me. Siguro may mga bagay pa ako na dapat gawin at kailangang tapusin tulad ng assignment ko ngayon kaiyak joke hays.
2. Your highs and lows of this past year?
Highs and lows? Di ko na tanda sarreh hahahahaha.
3. Where you’d like to be in 10 years?
Korea with my Taehyung oppa hahahahahahahahaha joke.
4. What kind of person attracts you?
Basta nakakatawa solb na ko hahahaha joke ulit.
5. How have you changed in the past 2 years?
Sobrang laki ng pinagbago ko hahahahahaha. Itong tumblr na ‘to ang may kasalanan jk hahahahaha.
6. Naniniwala ka ba sa aliens, mermaids, supernaturals, etc.?
Yes na no. Yes kasi ipinapakita sila na nag-eexist sila at no kasi di pa ‘ko nakakakita.
7. What is your real name, and how you feel about it?
Next question? Hahahahaha. Anon kunware mwahahahaha.
8. What’s the bravest thing you’ve ever done?
Hanggang ngayon, nabubuhay pa rin ako.
9. What would you like to see mankind achieve within your lifetime?
Basta sumaya lang sila tulad ko hahahahahahaha joke ulit.
10. What’s the most valuable thing you’ve held in your hands?
his heart joke wala pa ata mehehehehe
11. What’s your favorite way to have fun?
Bonding wt friends woooh hahahhaha
1. Bakit may mga taong pafall/paasa?
2. What is your greatest achievement you’ve done for now?
3. Do you believe in love at first sight?
4. Do you like the way you look?
5. Does looks really matter in a relationship?
6. Have you ever met someone who totally changed you?
7. What are your goals for this year and how will you achieve it?
8. Do you believe in destiny? If yes, have you met him/her?
9. What is one thing you wish you could change about yourself?
10. What is some thing you have that you could be proud of?
“People know that love is what they want, they get caught up and then it’s gone. They can’t get back the kiss they lost. They spend their whole life asking questions, not knowing what went wrong. -Hunter Hayes”