10x19 The Werther Project
- Where are Cas and Charlie?
- 70s flashback cold open! Awesome and creepy!
- ROWENA CONTINUES TO BE THE BEST!
- From diseased killer puppy to neighborhood watch, Dean you’ve come so far.
- The direction and editing are spot on perfect. The atmosphere is really great. And everything looks soooooo good.
- Susie’s speech! It’s so great! The Winchesters are so bad are thinking ahead about what consequences their actions might lead to. Also bringing up their toxic codependency!
- I like this parallel, too; Dean killed Benny to save Sam and Sam killed this lady to save Dean. Both are somewhat roundabout or inadvertent or indirect, but the parallel still stands.
- PURGATORY HALLUCINATIONS!!! But aww that it’s Dean’s happy place. “I did always love it here” D:
- YAY Dean and Benny! “Need and want are two different things.” WOW
- “Kill Cas, Kill Sam” and “it would ruin them” to kill Dean. D:
- Dean trying to kill himself with an empty bottle of booze. Hmm looks like a metaphor … (but what could it mean??? :D)
- ROWENA IS A HALLUCINATION TOO! GOOD JOB BERENS!
- I like that Dean breaks free of his own hallucination but Sam would kill himself without even thinking to save Dean. D:
- Sam no more lying. Dean said you better together and then you lie to his face. Come on.
Another great episode from Berens and beautifully directed by Stefan Pleszczynski! I can’t wait to see where all of these little threads lead!!!!! Next week looks great too!!!!