So Pride is coming up
and I know Plenty of people are excited! However, there are some issues that need to be addressed.
If you see someone that seems to be in a heterosexual relationship, remember these few things:
1. One or both could be bi/pan/poly.
2. One or both could be trans and/or nonbinary.
3. One or both could be aromantic and/or asexual.
4. It’s none of your business.
5. Their presence doesn’t harm you.
6. You are not allowed to harm or harass them.
7. You wouldn’t even have pride events if not for bisexuals and trans people.
8. To deny part of the acronym is to deny every part, and hurts the community as a whole.
9. There are actual protesters that stand outside pride and hold awful signs about how much they hate us, and you think bi people are ruining pride?
Remember to be kind and respectful of others at pride, and have fun!