First off, good luck with your finals! Gonna take a stab at something other than clones (for now lol). Simply put, this is an AU where Tadashi’s spirit possesses Hiro’s body. I don’t have a story quite written out, so hopefully these notes and questions will suffice:
- I’m thinking that this AU should take place after the movie. Tadashi’s spirit is dormant until he wakes up (like a coma).
- Is Tadashi a vengeful spirit because he had an agonizing death in the fire? Or is he simply trapped in Hiro’s body because the explosion flung his spirit into Hiro?
- Tadashi isn’t aware that he is controlling Hiro’s body, although he does note that everything seems a little taller than he thought and his voice seems a little off. Then he passes a mirror…and promptly freaks the hell out lol.
- While in control of Hiro’s body, he does things, such as cleaning Hiro’s room, organizing his notes, doing his chores (willingly and without complaint, to the surprise of Cass), makes sure that Hiro eats all his fruits and vegetables (also to the surprise of Cass), and makes Hiro the most gentlemanly waiter/employee at the cafe (again to the surprise of Cass)
- The times that Tadashi is in control is brief and temporary. Hiro has no clue as to what is happening and wakes up in places that he doesn’t remember falling asleep in.Eventually he becomes aware that he is awake and not in control of his body…and also promptly freaks the hell out lol.
- At first the rest of the team thinks that Hiro is acting like Tadashi as a sort of coping mechanism. Baymax however detects Hiro’s brainwaves closely matching Tadashi’s.
- The brothers pass control of the body back and forth between them. However, Tadashi can forcefully take control, such as when he finds out about their crime fighting activities (“No Hiro! That’s too dangerous!” “Tadashi! Let me go!”). Queue everyone else being weirded out lol.
- Aunt Cass becomes concerned about “Hiro’s” behavior and thinks he might be developing some kind of disorder (such as split-personality). She then gets a psychologist/therapist to help Hiro. Psychologist is completely baffled by the behavior, can’t find a way to treat his/her new patient, takes a leave of absence, and admits him/herself to a psychologist lol.
That’s all I have for now! Enjoy!
Submitted by: jadehirano
(Oooh, I do love me some ghost AUs! And yeah, Tadashi would totally freak out at first, but then just shrug and decide to use his new situation to protect and care for Hiro because that’s his job, whether he’s still alive or not.
Hiro is BEYOND annoyed because now when Tadashi wants him to do something healthy, he can just make Hiro’s body do it! He can’t rebel anymore! Dangit Tadashi! Let him eat his gummies!
I think they’d also run into all kinds of trouble when they realize Tadashi can’t leave and they’re stuck together…)