Kaaay so :
1) I hate spiders.
2) I am a tea drinker.
3) My longer relationship lasted one year and a half, and it’s name is Lucky Strike. I wish I’d be able to stop. Like, really. (We’ll all die of something anyway.)
4) My cousin is kind of a twin to me. We’re the same age and all.
5) I craved for sims 2 til age 16. When I bought it, it was like the achievement of my life-time wish. I was so happy. For that reason, I’d always prefer it over the sims 3.
6) I’ve always wanted RDR to be released for PC. Next to the sims, John Marston’s adventure is by far one of my most favorite game ever.
7) I never read a book completely. I’d rather open it in the middle and read it with absolutely no chronology. Or I would read it from the beginning and skip lines, sometimes pages, again and again, til the end. That way the books remain kind of a mistery to me, and I can re read them endlessly and still learn new things anytime.. Weird ?
8) I hate loneliness as much as I need it.
9) I forgot my phone at my parent’s last time I visited. Discovered like two days ago that my bro reads my texts and answer my phone without me knowing. OKAY.
10) I have no idea of what I could tell now. If you’re in a curious mood, just ask a 10th question ? Eheh.
Kay so thank you to PixelJackpot for the tag, I’m glad you don’t forget about meh since I am dead-like on tumblr ;-;
15 People I choose :P