Tagged by toothyghost
Rules: Always post the rules. Answer the questions from the person who tagged you and write eleven new ones. Tag eleven people and link them to
the post. Actually tell them you tagged them.
1. What type of music do you listen to the most? Metal and folk. I listen to folk metal and power metal the most followed by folk.
2. Favorite time of day? Night. I love the dead of night where I can scurry about through the dorm and encounter no one else because it keeps my social anxiety low. I also really like the time right at dawn. It’s wonderful to walk around right after the sun has risen. Virtually no one else is up and the air is still. Then going to a cafe and having some tea in an uncrowded warm room….
3. What is your favorite hobby? Drawing. I love to draw. I should do it more often.
4. Do you like where you live? Why? I do. I currently live at college in a nice college town in the northeast. I like the environment, very green, tons of woods. I like being surrounded by others of a similar age and mindset. I love being surrounded by people who are into academia and willing to have really cool conversations about whatever it is. There are a few other colleges nearby with their own cultures and stuff and it’s just really nice. The biggest downside is the cold and I am far from where my family is.
5. What’s your favorite book/book series and why? Hm….. Good question. Heh… I really enjoyed the book Firebringer. It was about deer and fairly well written. I also liked the Inheritance series. While not the best written I’m sure, I really enjoyed them when I was young and I thought the series was wrapped up well and wasn’t totally deus ex machina’d and the chekov’s gun made sense.. *shrugs*
6. Favorite meme? Ahahahaha. Hm…. I kinda sorta really like the “mmm watcha say” meme that’s going around right now. I don’t know why other than it makes me smile and it’s just a bit sassy and totally harmless.
7. Favorite memory from last year? Hm… Probably the first time I put on a binder and had a flat chest. That was pretty amazing.
8. What is your favorite animal? Deer. All deer. I love deer.
9. If you could change something about the world to make it better.. What would you change? Oh jeeze. Eurocentric cisheteronormativity? Yes, that’s a good one.
10. Something you’re an expert on? Nothing really. Um… I’m just a trash bin of useless knowledge. I guess I have a ton of useless knowledge on deer. Also on badgers. Um… Geology since I am a geo major although I would hardly consider myself an expert.
11. What is the food that you can cook best? Hm…. I bake better than I can cook. I can bake very good cookies. As for cooking though… I can make a decent stir-fry in my opinion. I can also grill pretty well as long as I am not having a fit over the fire since I kinda sorta have pyrophobia. :I
1. What’s your favorite song and why?
2. If you could have had /could have any career, what would it be? (Or alternatively, what did you want to be when you were younger?)
3. Where is your favorite location and why does it mean so much to you?
4. In Kingdom Hearts you start out getting asked to pick a shield, a staff, or a sword. Which would you pick and why? (Not for gameplay, just you as a person if you were given the option for yourself.)
5. It’s still early in the year. Where do you see yourself by the end of the year/ what do you hope will happen?
6. What is one of your favorite memories?
7. What is your favorite quote? (it can be from a movie, a piece of literature, a bit of song lyrics, a poem, anywhere.)
8. If you were given the chance to go back in time and live for a few years in another time and place, with no consequences on the timeline or butterfly effects, where and when would you pick?
9. If you were given the chance to explore space or the depths of the ocean, which one would you pick? (Forget temporal relativity and issues of leaving behind loved ones etc. Pretend it isn’t an issue here.)
10. If you were told you were dying tomorrow, how would you spend your last day assuming you could do anything?
11. Excluding teleportation, shapeshifting, flight, and any other common super power choices, if you could have a super power, what would you pick?
Again: No one is under any obligation to do this if I tag you. I am just tagging folks whom might have some interest in doing this. Please don’t feel pressured.
I’m tagging: silver-sundog kingofstranglers wandering-therian graybluewren a-fading-daydream ddmewlakyanzmagikmysterytour rottingmonster nonbinary-hanjizoe mkatsurr gregory-horror-house xenotherian