Hak and Yona. <3
Hak and Yona: A.K.A. “I don’t remember telling you that you could leave.”
- -who cries when someone dies in a movie?
Yona, using Hak as a cuddle ‘pillow’ and a snot rag.
- -who wears the ugly holiday garb
Yona with great abandon of any sense of style. She tries to get Hak to join her, but he’d never have anything to do with that.
- -who pays for the meals
Hak, physically, but Yona usually has the funds.
- -who slams the oven door and who plays the trombone
Hak has been trained in so many things, so I can see him being a trombone person. Yona’s down for some beats.
- -who brings home stray animals
Yona.. I mean she’s collected four dragons and a squirrel so far.
- -who leaves the bathroom door open
Hak, mostly because he feels like he has to be available for any issues.
- -who tells the ‘dad jokes’
Yona, because she actually has that sense of humor.
- -who wants kids more
Yona, she’s still nieve and still doesn’t fully understand the consequences of being a parent.
- -who travels more
Eeeehhhh… Hak, because he’s usually searching ahead of the group or searching while people are sleeping.
- -who spends more cash
Yona… she likes things.
- -who buys the things in infomercials
Yona, she’s gullible and very well-meaning.
- -who draws in the dust on their cars
Yona who would simply would try to make them look very pretty.
- -who starts the snowball fights
Hak… it’s pretty much canon.
- -who throws away the directions to things
Hak because he thinks that he knows better.
- -who puts up holiday decor
Yona… It looks hideous after she’s done, but she’d be so happy.
- -who is more likely to forget to bathe
Hak, who would be too busy trying to make sure the whole group is at least okay.
- -who gets more obsessed about things
Hak, who is used to be in control and knowing what’s going on.
- -who sings in the shower more often
Hak. He doesn’t want Yona to know, but he has a nice, bass-y voices.