Peanut butter oats for breakfast today!
I don’t cook any of my oats, so breakfast is super quick to make - oats, pb2, fibre mix, and almond milk with muesli, bananas, cinnamon, and mayvers super spread 💐
Breakfast was this delicious fruit spread. I got the fruit from my new favorite grocery store. It’s a Russian/Ukrainian shop, and the deals are amazing. $0.10/pound bananas?! That’s what I’m talking about! 😍 this was the first time I tried kiwi berries. They are very good! (at Marvel Food & Deli)
2. Whisk together flour, cornstarch, and baking powder in a bowl.
3. Use a hand mixer to beat the nondairy butter and 3/4 cup of the sugar until smooth in a separate bowl. Add the almond milk and vanilla extract and beat again until smooth. Add the dry ingredients and beat until smooth.
4. Roll the dough into small even balls.
5. Mix together the remaining 1/2 cup of sugar and the cinnamon in a small bowl. Roll the dough balls in the cinnamon-sugar mixture.
6. Place the covered balls on a baking sheet, and bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from the oven, place on cooling rack, and let cool.
Lettuce, baby spinach, fennel, ribboned zucchini and carrot, cherry tomatoes, sundried tomatoes, lupins and … Edamame beans! It’s the first time I’ve ever found them here in Italy and I’m excited. Oh and I dressed it all with lemon juice, a little balsamic vinegar and sea salt. 😁
Hello 💕 lunch today consisted of brown rice, petit pois, loads of tenderstem broccoli topped with avocado, sesame seeds and tahini lemon dressing + Breaking Bad, I started watching it two days ago and can’t get enough…..