Sunday afternoon spent with hot tea and my planner, doing the last of my homework and getting ready for another week of classes. Last week might be a bad one, but that is not stopping me from making this week a good one. Let’s do this!
This is what I carry in my bag on an almost daily basis.
From left to right and from top to bottom:
- Dell Vostro 5470 laptop
- white lab coat
- Herlitz hard cover notebook aka my planner
- leather wallet
- Zippo lighter in Black Ice
- cigarettes (Dunhill Master Blend in this picture, usually Blonde Blend)
- wet tissues
- hand sanitizer
- pencil case
- Sephora hand cream (Peony scented)
- The Body Shop chapstick
- lipstick of the day (here: Essence lipstick in 07 Natural Beauty)
- lip gloss of the day (here: Cien lip gloss in 10 Creamy Raspberry)
- Maybelline Affinitone concealer in 05 Medium Beige
- Oriflame The One Eyeliner Stylo in Black
- Sephora Waterproof Eye Crayon in 06 Blonde Ambition
- Sephora Waterproof Mascara in Black
- Sigma F30 Large Powder brush
- Sigma F60 Foundation brush
- iPad mini in white, 16 GB
- Phillips earbuds with case
- Mary Kay Mineral Powder Foundation in Ivory 2
- Herlitz 2 in 1 pens, fineliner and felt pen
I didn’t add a photo of my bag because I change it almost daily.
My collection of sticky notes I gathered during the christmas break, also some of my markers (I have many more, this is just one of each), my coloured fineliners and my planner for 2015. Absolutely in love with my planner and sticky notes, thanks mum and dad for the christmas presents!
6:03pm | 1.24.15 | I started my bullet journal today. Book means reading/studying, weight means workout, eye means look up or watch, the piece of mails mean mail/email, and the open circle represents and event. At the top of the page next to the date is the word of the day from my SAT Prep.
The tomatoes represent pomodoros, so basically, how many pomodoros I think a task is going to take.