10 Facts about Yourself
1. I have a naturally dark-blonde/very light brown hair.
2. I come from England.
3. I have a dog called Murphy. He is a white Labrador X red Labrador, so he is ginger and extremely proud of it.
4. I have a younger sister named Lily, but I actually think she’s a lot smarter than me…
5. I like to write stories and poems, and I am a lover of literature. I can read a chunky book in less than 48 hours if I want to. I plan on doing this with the fifth TMI book at some point.
6. I am addicted to hot chocolate. Americans might call it cocoa, but I love the stuff.
7. I hate coffee and have never been to Starbucks - proof I’m not your stereotypical white girl.
8. I love jeans, leggings and patterns, like aztec patterns. My wardrobe is full of them.
9. I’m a little bit too organised and I like to keep a notebook on person at all times. I have my lovely little handbag I take everywhere and it always has a notebook and pen in it.
10. I love Chinese food. And Italian food.
9 Favourite Songs
1. 'Centuries' by Fall Out Boy.
2. 'Reckless' by You Me At Six.
3. 'How You Remind Me' by Nickelback.
4. 'Do I Wanna Know' by Arctic Monkeys.
5. 'Let Me Go' by Avril Lavigne ft. Chad Kroegner.
6. 'Dreams' by Fleetwood Mac (I also quite like Bastille and Gabrille Aplin’s version of it too.)
7. 'Thnks fr th mmrs' by Fall Out Boy.
8. 'Mr Brightside' by The Killers.
9. 'Riptide' by Vance Joy (don’t even ask…)
8 Places You’d Love to Go to
1. Paris. I would love to go here with a love interest, or just with a really close friend. It’s a beautiful place. If I were to go with a lover, we’d do all the romantic stuff, but with a friend I would take a camera and we would take 12094249405 photographs.
2. Greece. I think this one explains itself really. But my friend went here for her mother’s wedding, and the pictures she had looked beautiful. The scenery, the buildings, the beaches, it’s all Heaven. Plus, the weather is hot, hot, hot!
3. Australia. I love their accents, and I wouldn’t mind visiting my dear friend Karina whilst I’m there. But, I would love to see Sydney Opera House.
4. Cosmo. I have been here before, it’s a food place, and I’m hungry.
5. Barcelona. I want to go specifically to see Park Güell because I love art and Gaudi was a fantastic artist. He was very talented and these buildings are amazing.
6. University. Okay, so Americans call it college, but this is really something I want to do with my life. I hope to go to somewhere in London, or maybe even Oxford, I don’t mind.
7. America. I have never been, okay? Plus I have a lot of friends there and I want to see them.
8. Amsterdam. It looks beautiful, plus I have friends in Holland — yay!
7 Things You Couldn’t Live Without
1. My Phone. My phone is my life source, okay?
2. Water. Who can live without it?
3. Food. Covered this in the above point.
4. Sam, Kautie, Libby, Topher, Jared, etc. There from the beginning, here ‘til the end.
5. My grandaddy. My source of inspiration and who I aspire to be like. Without my grandad, I wouldn’t be who I am today and for that, I am grateful.
6. Music. This is a must-have. Once, my earphones broke so I had a funeral for them and sang ‘Thankyou For The Music’.
7. Internet. Because it makes my world spin. What is life without it?
6 People Who Inspire You
1. My Grandaddy. This old man would do anything for me. He is creative, protective, kind and only stern when needs be.
2. Audrey Hepburn. She is the most beautiful and kind woman to have ever lived.
3. John Green. His slick metaphors and life questions in his books make me think and realise just how lucky I am.
4. My English Teacher. Cheesy, I know, but he is so encouraging. He is the reason I enjoy English so much.
5. Mr Featherstone (RIP bud). He was my teacher when I was in Year Two, so I was six/seven, but he was a passionate man who thought a lot about me. He really helped me blossom. It was him who helped me discover my love for fictional writing.
6. All Those Depression Sufferers That Are Still Here. Let us stay strong and march on you beautiful people, we will fight and win together.
5 Favourite Girls Names
4 Favourite Boys Names
3 Things You Like About Yourself
1. My eyes. Big, blue, bright and striking.
2. My creativity. I never run out of ideas.
3. My honesty. I will always speak my mind.
2 Things You’re Looking Forward To
1. University. I want to become the most independent i can possibly be.
2. Moving House. I move house in like two weeks, and I hate the housee I live in right now.
1 Quote You Live By
1. 'Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.' — Babe Ruth.
* * *
This is my ten-to-one challenge. I am going to tag kautar1994, prince-of-bands, stahp-it-patrick, haganenopikachu, imtheoneinpunk, wouldyoufollowmeifi, and last but not least a-whiskey-rebellion