Bruh I spent 20 minutes seeing how much free shit I could score online. The results are as follows:
- if you want free tea you can email STASH and they’re super chill about sending samples. (Their double bergamot has been my fave but now I can try others!)
- Also, Yogi is doing a cool campaign where you can send a “well wish” to a friend’s email and they can pick two free teas. You can also send this to yourself by just putting a random email address as the sender with the suffix @dayrep.com. Bless fake mail generators. Yay free drinks! (x)
- I got six free samples of specialized skin care products?? Masks, lotion, cleanser, scrubs, moisturizer, the whole deal. They’re from Mario Badescu so they’re supposed to be awesome.You take a survey so they can determine which products suit your skin and provide your information. In the next day you get an email where you can confirm that you want samples :) (x)
- I joined a website called PINCHme and the general premise is that you can order products and the only cost to you is that you have to review them. By answering surveys/tweeting/etc you can unlock more samples. I joined after this month’s samples had pretty much been wiped, but I still got stevia sweetener (which I actually needed, cool.) and some coffee. I missed body lotions, soap, empanadas, and a few other things. I’ll grab more in april though! (x)
- Lots of companies will send stickers, but the only brand I took up on the offer was converse. They’re literally the only shoes I wear, I have a problem. Anyway, all you have to do is email them and ask if they have any freebies to show some converse pride. Then new stickers for you!
TLDR; Free tea: (x) (x) Free skin care stuff: (x) Free misc (currently coffee): (x) Free stickers: (x) Took about 20 minutes total, and I didn’t have links. Enjoy your freebies!