1) Obviously my best friend, hayw00d-u-blow-me
2) My horses! All five of the (currently disgustingly dirty) beasts! (and all my animals, really)
3) Fishkeeping like ohhhh my gosh you have no idea it is not a hobby it is an addiction. I have a 20 gallon community tank with ember tetras, guppies, peppered cories, agassizi cories, and a clown pleco. That’s in the basement. Then, up in my bedroom, I have a divided 10 gallon with 2 bettas, Saturn and Nitro. I just picked up a free tank (including hood, light, gravel, and an undergravel filter i’m probably gonna sell because i prefer power filters) off the curb tonight too, so I’ll be dividing that eventually for two more bettas!
4) Roleplaying <3 Again, an addiction, not a hobby!
5) Coding and graphic design! I’ll be in a Bachelor of Information Technology focusing on multimedia and design come September, and I’m superrrrr stoked (and terrified, naturally) for it!
Bonus? Teaching :D