Hey guys, if you could send some pleasant and encouraging content to trashcoyote, it would be appreciated!
First, let me stress what not to do:
(1) Do not send anything pertaining to food, eye/skin horror, or parasites, no matter how tame the intent.
(2) Unless you know them already, I urge you not to talk to them about their personal life or postings. This is not meant to let other people pry, because I’m not sure how comfortable that would be for them. So please, avoid being too personal, particularly if you’re shooting an ask.
(3) Please don’t give advice - Support is what I’m doing this for, not to be belittled!
(4) Anything with negative connotations in general is not meant for this.
(5) Content which may cause feelings of dissociation with reality is out of the question.
And now, here’s what would be appropriate to send!
- Peaceful scenery, including nature, cityscapes, or sky
- Cute plants, such as succulents, ferns, or fuzzy things
- Possums, coyotes, wolves, foxes, birds, or zebras
- Pretty girls in cute outfits and/or with adorable hairdos
- Easy-to-look-at color palletes
- Gemstones, rocks, feathers, shells, etc
- Glitch art / Glitchy imagery (again, please be wary of dissociation)
- Cute animals having a good time
- ah I dunno whatever fits the guidelines tbh. Just keep it calm
Messages that are:
- Not infringing on their personal life, unless you’re already close with them and know that this is within their comfort zone!
- Short and sweet, so that they’re easy to handle and respond to!
…and yeah that’s about all, thank you to any and all people that go through with this and follow the rules! If I get any negative feedback I will personally carve your trachea into a flute and play it on your grave, which is destined to be a ditch on the side of an abandoned highway in Arizona.