I was tagged by theperksofbeingliterate
RULE 1- post the rules.
RULE 2-answer the questions the tagger made for you and then make 11 new ones.
RULE 3- tag 11 people and link them to your post
RULE 4- let them know you have tagged them.
1.Why did you first make a Tumblr?
Because it’s what all the kool kids were doing. And I wanted to understand what my friends were talking about when they said the word “reblog”.
2.Coffee or Tea or None of the above?
Tea because it doesn’t taste like dirt.
3.Do you like Disney? What’s your favorite movie?
Yes, and let me list some of my favorites since it is impossible to pick just one. Robin Hood, The Lion King, Pooh’s Grand Adventure, Aladdin, Tangled, Tarzan, Treasure Planet. Those are the one I can think of.
Ugh. Also very hard. Here’s another list. Divergent series, Redwall series, Percy Jackson Series, The Maze Runner series, Notes From Underground, Harry Potter series, etc.
5. Least favorite fictional character?
Bookwise? Ethan Wate from the Beautiful Creatures series. Hands down.
6. Why is this your least favorite character?
Because he’s full of himself, stupider than he seems and the protagonist of a book. He also sounds like a male written by two females.
7. If you could have one job for the rest of your life, what would it be?
In a perfect world, a cartoonist who does some freelance writing on the side. If I can’t write on the side, then just a cartoonist.
8. Most listened-to song of last week?
Heaven nor Hell-Volbeat
9. What are your hobbies?
Reading, writing, drawing, Tumblr, watching TV, playing video games, hunting small game around my house (we live near some big fields), riding my bike, eating, possibly more.
10. What is you least favorite book-to-movie-adaptation? If none, least favorite movie?
For a long time it was the Percy Jackson movie, then Beautiful Creatures can along and messed up the chances for a book that I thought could have been redeemed.
11. What is a quote you often refer to?
“We are not cavemen, we have technology”-Patrick Star and “Yah nahsty”-Raven Baxter
Questions for the people I’ve tagged:
- Do you identify with any section of Tumblr (fandoms, hipsters, etc)?
- Would you rather meet your favorite celebrity or you favorite Tumblr user? Who are they?
- Favorite type of music/band?
- Why is this your favorite?
- Least favorite actor?
- The last movie you watched in theaters?
- Most anticipated movie of 2013?
- Literary character you most identify with? If none, cartoon character?
- Inside or outside?
- Cows or goats? Neither?
- If you could travel to any place (fictional or real), where would you go?