1984 vs. 2014. After 30 years, the war on (good) fat is finally over. Long live grass-fed butter, coconut oil, and organic animal fats. Make your coffee bulletproof, eat bacon, put coconut oil on fucking everything. Eat fat to lose fat.
Day 1, day 8 and day 16 on the Eat Real Get Strong challenge!!! This girl is killing it!!! I am SO proud - check out those abs!! Jealous! 😀 If you want to sign up for November, or just get more info on how you can achieve your own transformation, just send me an email at email@example.com BE THE PERSON YOU WANT TO BE!!! #eatrealgetstrong #commitment #nutrition #noexcuses #paleo #paleofood #trainmean #transformation #getlean #summer #bikinibody #fastresults #healthy #inspiration #motivation #inspo #fitspo #fitspiration
Tip: Take the fish out about 10 minutes before cooking, so it can come to room temperature (especially at the center). This way, your filet can cook more evenly. For a crunchier crust, turn the fire higher but refrain from putting pepper until off the frying pan because the high heat can scorch the pepper, resulting in a bitter taste.
One of the best #raw bowls I’ve made: chopped cabbage, radishes, #kale massaged with lemon juice and #nutritionalyeast, red bell pepper, red onion, #avocado, peach salsa, black beans, and #homemade red chili cilantro lime dressing.
#vegan #rawvegan #rawfood #801010 #paleo #paleofood #plantbased #poweredbyplants #organic
Surprised my family with homemade fruit Popsicles after dinner! This has watermelon, strawberries, blueberries, kiwi, and coconut water. So refreshing in the summer heat and it’s easy to make.
#eatclean #fruit #popsicles #cleaneats #cleaneating #vegan #eat #healthyfood #healthyeating #paleo #whatveganseat #paleofood #healthfood #fitfood
Who says you can’t make baking fun when it’s gluten, sugar, and dairy free? It’s even paleo friendly! :D I made this cake for my family one night (my mom recently went paleo) it was gone the next day. They even had a piece for breakfast!
I made my own flour just by putting almonds in a food processor and pulverizing them Into a powder.
Dark chocolate is super easy to make too! Just melt coconut oil and mix in cacao or cocoa powder! And Tada! Dark chocolate! You can mix in some honey to make it sweet, but I love the bitter taste without sweeteners.
If anyone actually wants the recipe for this, let me know and I’ll post it! Or let me know what sinful sweets and desserts you would love to try :)
It’s lunch time!
Last night I made this paleo friendly hummus 😍😍😍 I added extra cayenne pepper for a little kick! 💜 but it’s super tasty 😋😋😋
1 large Red Bell Pepper
1 head Cauliflower, cut into flourets
2 Tbs Olive Oil
2 tsp Ground Cumin
2 tsp Smoked/Regular Paprika (I prefer smoked)
½ tsp Smoked/Regular Cayenne (I prefer smoked)
¼ tsp Salt
3 cloves Garlic
½ c Tahini
¼ c Lemon Juice
1. Broil red pepper in the oven or over open flame until skin is charred and flesh is beginning to become tender, turning often to ensure even roasting. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
Lower/preheat oven to 500f.
2. In large bowl, mix together cauliflower, olive oil, cumin, paprika, cayenne and salt.
3. Spread seasoned cauliflower evenly over parchment lined cookie sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
4. Once roasting is complete, peel skin from pepper and place this, the roasted cauliflower, garlic, tahini and lemon juice in blender or food processor. Blend/process on medium/medium-high speed and tamper as needed until ideal texture is achieved.
5. Remove from blender and serve as-is, with vegetables or in your favorite hummus based recipe.