Rules: When you get tagged, you gotta write a note with 92 truths about yourself. After that, you’re supposed to tag some people. You also gotta tag the person who tagged you.
What was your…
1. Last beverage: Hot Chocolate
2. Last phone call: a co-worker
3. Last text: my friend Amanda
4. Last song: Dear Ophelia- Abney Park
5. Last time I cried: I had a giant awful blowout fight with my folks yesterday and then a panic attack which turned into tears.
Have you ever…
6. Dated someone twice: yes
7. Been cheated on: I think so
8. Kissed anyone and regretted it: yes
9. Lost someone special: yes
10. Been depressed: yes and it sucks
11. Been drunk and threw up: no
List three favorite colors:
14. Lime green
In the last year have you…
15. Made a new friend: Yes
16. Fallen out of love: In, not out
17. Laughed until you cried: YES
18. Met someone who changed you: yes
19. Found out who your true friends are: yes
20. Found out someone was talking about you: Yeah
21. Kissed anyone on your FB list: No
22. How many people do you know on your FB list: In real life? Most. If you count the internet, all.
23. Do you have any pets: yes I have a rabbit
24. Do you want to change your name: working on it
25. What did you do for your last birthday party: I was in the hospital. Along with several other young women with eating disorders, I ate cake and talked about my feelings.
26. What time did you wake up today: 7:48 am
27. What were you doing at midnight last night: sleeping
28. Something you cannot wait for: Christmas and seeing my friends Amanda, Lauren, Chelsea
(Where the hell is 29?)
30. Last time you saw your mother: I see her right now
31. One thing you wish you could change about your life: I wish I never had an eating disorder
32. What are you listening to now: Panic! at the Disco
34. What’s getting on your nerves right now: Nothing currently; it’s nice.
35. Most viewed webpage: Tumblr
37. Nickname: boos-girl, Tor, HRH PITA, Tauriel
38. Relationship Status: Hella single
39. Zodiac sign: Leo
41. Elementary: School? Awful, I got bullied.
42. Middle/Highschool: awful/marginally less awful
43. College: In the middle of transferring
44. Hair color: Light brown
45. Long or short: …hair? As short as possible.
46. Height: 5’5”
47. Do you have a crush on someone: Yes.
48. What do you like about yourself: I like my eyes, hair, and writing ability. Also I have a nice ass.
49. Tattoos: not yet/
50. Right or left handed: right
52. First piercing: Ears
53. First best friend: Emma
54. First sport you joined: Gymnastics
55. First vacation: Kansas?
56. First pair of trainers: Like… sneakers? Do people keep track of this?
58. Eating: nothing
60. Drinking: Water
61. About to watch: Nothing!
62. Listening to: Now it’s Fall Out Boy
63. Waiting for: Christmas
64. Want kids: Ahahahaha no
65. Get married: If I find the right person
66. Career: I have two more shifts at a pizza place and then I go back to school so.
Which is better…
67. Lips or eyes: Eyes
68. Hugs or kisses: Hugs
69. Shorter or taller: taller
70. Older or younger: Honestly not something I pay much attention to, but legally (and in terms of my interests) I can only go one year younger
71. Romantic or spontaneous: Both
72. Nice stomach or arms: Stomach
73. Loud or sensitive: sensitive
75. Troublemaker or hesitant: Neither?
Have you ever…
76. Kissed a stranger: no
77. Drank hard liquor: I had a little once and now I don’t do anything harder than wine, ever.
78. Lost glasses/contact lenses: nope
80. Broken someone’s heart: I’m usually not in a position to ask in the situations where it’s a possibility.
82. Been arrested: nope
83. Turned someone down: yes
84. Cried when someone died: oh yeah
85. Fallen for a friend: absolutely
Do you believe in…
86. Yourself: Increasingly
87. Miracles: No.
88. Love at first sight: not really
89. Heaven: No
90. Santa: Always
91. Kiss on the first date: depends
92. Angels: I believe in flawed people who act angelic
I was tagged by: peppermintlourry
I tag: android-teachingthehumanities, certifiedtherapycat, swiggyswootycominfordatbooty, ontinetine radiantlyrecover-ed, gay-tivity, teafective, and buildingbirbhouses