Rule one: Always post the rules
Rule two: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to the post
Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them
1. When did you stat Tumblr?
Like a year ago, maybe?
2. How many relationships have you been in so far?
I wouldn’t call either of them proper relationships (like long term and shit) but 2 I guess
3. What was your first band you really loved?
Well I was always into Green Day and Queen as a child but a band that i REALLY loved would be My Chemical Romance
4. What do you expect from 2014?
A year that wasn’t as good as this one
5. What’s your favourite quote?
There are many but maybe “Sometimes you have to kind of die inside in order to rise from your own ashes and believe in yourself and love yourself to become a new person”
6. Last time you said you love someone?
7. Is there any special place you’ve been to?
I don’t know what ‘special’ is but I went to ComicCon recently and met YouTubers and it was awesome and stuff, so far it was the best experience ever
8. Are you afraid of the world ending?
Not really, we’d get Sam and Dean to make it okay
9. What’s your biggest dream?
To meet my Idols and to be able to do what they do and inspire people
10. What was your latest dream about?
It was weird and I won’t go into detail but the people involved were Isabel, guy from The Matrix, Alice (from Wonderland), The Doctor, Gerard Way and Overly Attached Girlfriend
11. Is there someone, something that changed you?
If I’m honest My Chemical Romance changed me a lot as a person in general its quite amazing actually
My Questions for you:
1. What is your favourite movie of all time and why?
2. What was your favourite tv show when you were growing up?
3. What is your favourite place (like country or city) in the world?
4. Which 3 celebrities would you do the do with?
5. What would you do if you had a million punds/dollars/other currency
6. Do you like musicals?
7. Would you like to know the day you’re going to die ahead of time? Why or why not?
8. What is your favourite band?
9. What is one thing you are most proud of?
10. What thing would you change about your past?
11. What is the most dangerous thing you’ve ever done?