Tag, you're it!
(Don’t quite know what this is, but I’ll play along ;) )
- Rule 1 - Post the rules.
- Rule 2 - Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make 11 new ones.
- Rule 3 - Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
- Rule 4 - Let them know you’ve tagged them.
1. Where do you live?
I live in Nottingham, UK!
2. Do you like taking the plane?
Plane? As in do I like aeroplanes? If so, then not at all! I’m terrified of them.
3. Do you read a lot of ‘classical’ litterature (Doyle, Wilde, etc.)?
Hmm, not really. I read a hell of a lot, but I’ve never really been a fan of the classics.
4. What superpower would like to have?
Yikes! Telekinesis because I’m a lazy ass ;).
5. Are you scared of horror movies?
Yes, I’m a total wimp. There are the odd few, like Scream, that I’m not scared of, but other than that… *shudder*.
6. Do you know who Philippe Starck is?
7. If you had a time machine, and could chose only one place to go, which would it be?
I’d go back to my old house. Nothing fancy, but I lived the majority of my life there and I hated having to move. I’d go back in a heartbeat.
8. What would you keep if the two others were to be destroyed forever, knife or fork or spoon?
Fork, cause I use it as a knife too… and I guess you can drink whatever you need a spoon for.
9. If I say purple, what do you say to me?
10. Do you know how to say ‘polar bear’ in French?
No, I wasn’t great at languages at school…
11. What is the earliest memory you have?
I remember going on holiday when I was really tiny (think I was about 3ish) and I had to stop off to pee at the side of the road. When we got back in the car, my Dad started driving off before my Mum was fully in and she scraped all her leg. Random. But yeah, ha.
My questions for you are:
1. What is your favourite time of day?
2. If you had to be anyone else for just 24 hours, who would it be and why?
3. What is your dream job?
4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
5. You’re stuck on a desert island and are allowed to take only 3 things. What would they be?
6. A movie that you know all the words to?
7. A song that makes you cry every time you hear it?
8. A famous person that you would marry within an instant if they asked?
9. What Birthday celebration was your favourite?
10. What was the most expensive item you’ve ever bought?
11. What would you buy if you had a million pounds/dollars?