Oh, hey. It's back again...
RULE 1: ALWAYS POST THE RULES.
RULE 2: ANSWER ALL THE QUESTIONS FROM THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU AND POST THEM. ALSO WRITE 11 NEW QUESTIONS
RULE 3: TAG 11 MORE PEOPLE AND PUT A LINK IN THEIR ASK BOXES.
RULE 4: YOU CAN’T ANSWER QUESTIONS UNLESS YOU WERE TAGGED BY THE POSTER
1. do you believe in aliens?
Well, I would believe in one of my one….
2. do you believe in ghosts?
One haunts my house
3. do you have any weird habits?
I have to wear these 3D glasses with tape around the bridge every time I do something artsy…
4. favorite picture book?
The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein
5. Do you ever want to have kids, and if so what would you name them?
The joke with my friends is I’m gonna have like 3 trillion kids so yeah I want kids…. I’m going to have so many I’m really not sure what I would name them all so I’ll just name the first two and then call the rest numbers.
First child: Laurie (girl) or Draco (boy)
Second child: Albus Severus (boy) or Hermione (girl)
6. last time you ate and/or laughed at salad?
I ate a salad yesterday for lunch….
7. last movie you saw in a movie theater?
8. last time you yelled at an inanimate object?
I yelled at my computer last night because it wasn’t loading fast enough and was messing with my music.
9. worst movie you’ve ever seen?
Holiday with Holly or something like that
10. If you had to be a disney princess which one would you choose?
Hands down, Belle
11. cats or hedgehogs?
Hedgehogs, 5ever and always
Now for my questions:
1. Tea, coffee, or pee?
2. You have jumped off a cliff. Do you look at the sky while you fall or do you look at the ground and your oncoming death?
3. What is your favorite smelly marker?
4. What is the grossest thing you have ever eaten?
5. Why did you choose your url?
6. What is the weirdest thing you have ever said to your mom?
7. You are having a tea party. You can invite anyone, dead, alive or fictional. Name your first six choices.
8. Have you ever considered becoming a stripper because you are too lazy to do anything else?
9. Who is your favorite Polynesian politician?