I know I’m not the only one getting sick of hearing people saying
“Oh no, the lines are not equal. It triggers my OCD”
Especially when you know that said person doesn’t suffer from it.
I don’t want to judge people and of course anyone who actually suffers from OCD should say when something triggers it. But don’t brag about it.
Anyway.. I’ve never heard anyone who is actually diagnosed calling it out loudly.
But now I’m doing it. That’s what the internet is for, I guess.
My OCD can turn my days into hell. Some days I can get through without feeling unstable and/or insecure. But most days I experience anxiety, panic and judging eyes from other people.
- I do snap my finger when I can’t control my thoughts.
- I do re-arrange chairs when I’m feeling like the world is spinning.
- I do open and close doors until I feel like the room is clear.
- I do get shivers when people even mention they haven’t washed their hands.
- I do wash my hands to distract myself when I feel like I’m losing control of my mind.
I don’t give a shit wether lines are equal or not. Or.. In fact I do, but it has nothing to do with my OCD, it’s just because I like professionalism and that things look great.
My point is:
Don’t use OCD as an excuse for anything if you aren’t actually living through the OCD-hell that some people are dealing with.
I don’t even have any followers, lol, I just had to write this because I’m mad at people today.