Hi. I am working on a graphic novel with my brother. I was wondering if you knew of any references for writing comic noir or neo-noir/noir fiction. Thanks.
This genre is often urban and gritty. The morality of noir is ambiguous and the tone is dark, cynical, and corrupt. Noir has a pessimistic style and voice. X
- How to Create A Graphic Novel
- Scripting a Graphic Novel
- Graphic Novel Script Format
- Top Ten Tips For Writing a Graphic Novel
- So, You Wanna Write a Graphic Novel
- The Basics Of Writing For Graphic Novels
- You Can Do A Graphic Novel
- How To Make Your Own Graphic Novel
- What Is Neo Noir Fiction?
- So You Want To: Write A Film Noir
- How To Write A Noir Mystery
- On Writing Noir
- Ultimate Filmmakers Guide To Film Noir