I was tagged by commonplacerfollowshisbrush.
1. Always post the rules
2. Answer the questions given to you
3. Write eleven new questions and tag eleven people to answer them next and remember to tell them you did
4. Don’t change the rules!
1. Would you like to be famous? For what? It would be cool to be a famous musician or writer.
2. We all have stories we tell over and over, so what are the stories you love to tell? Will you share one with me? Hmm, I’m not very good at telling stories… I will tell you about how I came to realize I was an introvert. In like grade 1, I belonged to this club of popular girls. We called it “The Peacekeepers’ Club”, and we would go around breaking up fights on the playground. One day my best friend got into a fight with the other girls and quit the club. I quit with her. Later on she went back to the club, and I tried to get back in too, but they wouldn’t let me. So I went walking around the playground by myself, making up stories in my head, and I realized I was much more comfortable doing this than playing with other kids. I remember, too, that I tried making stories about unicorns and fairies and things girls are “supposed” to like, but I had no interest in these things. I just cared about human relationships and drama.
3. What do people need to know about you before you consider letting them into your inner circle of close friends? I don’t really “consider letting people in”, it just happens when I find I can talk to someone at length about spiritual matters or my emotional life.
4. When you first encountered my Tumblr, what did you think of me? Has that changed much (or at all)? Welllll, I first encountered you on LiveJournal, like…4 and a half years ago. (Wow!) I thought you were nerdy, clever, interesting, respectable… Yeah. Hasn’t really changed.
5. What do you geek out about? The Myers-Briggs
6. Cats? Yes please!
7. Will you please tell me something you don’t usually tell others? I really like my own bodily smells, idk.
8. Will you please tell me something you love about yourself? My open-mindedness and honesty.
9. Do you have a favorite book? What is it? Why? Raise High the Roof Beam, Carpenters & Seymour, An Introduction, By J.D. Salinger. Because I love his humour and lovingness, it’s just perfect.
10. How have you changed as a result of your time on Tumblr? Yes, definitely. I have learned so much and met so many good people, and had many good discussions on this site.
11. Do you have a favorite word or phrase? What is it? Why? Do names count? I really love the name Timothy. If I ever have a child, that is what I will name them.
M’kay, I’m tagging absurdreverie, pukingmercury, ashieyuxea, corpus—callosum, nobleghosts, wildnessliesinwait, rivyrxial, deep-meaningful-url, neelathamara, sunorphan, and progenyofpenitence.
Here are your questions:
1. Do you like your name? If not, what would you like it to be?
2. What song has been stuck in your head lately?
3. What is your favourite candy?
4. Do you prefer small towns or big cities?
5. Do you ever want to have children?
6. Do you have/want any tattoos? Of what?
7. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
8. What is your favourite fragrance?
9. What was the last book you read?
10. What is your favourite item of clothing that you own?
11. Do you have the heart of a child or the soul of a sage?