IT'S DONE. THANK GOD.
NO MORE NIGHTMARELOCK!
I was so excited for the idea though, notgonnalie
SHERLOCK AND MORIARTY FIT PERFECTLY
Some things I’d like to get off my chest since I didn’t want to clog the comments section:
- I loved Nightmare Before Christmas and watched it every day for roughly two and a half to three months. Some times multiple times
- I never owned anything NBC related except an iron-on Oogie patch for my messenger bag
- I hate Sally’s song. I know how long it lasts on fast forward
- Sally and Jack’s love makes no sense to me. Just kinda infatuation. He didn’t even notice her for a good deal of the movie. Simply meant to be.
- Moriarty’s costume is a modified costume I made for 9 (from the movie 9 by [coincidentally] Tim Burton.) I’m starting to think Timmy has a thing for burlap
- John hand-stitched her John. I found Sherlock accidentally. Why am I quality again?
I’ll think of more stuff to comment on after I post this, I just know it
But those were the first bits of commentary to come to mind.