1. Create poetry.
2. Create tumblr blog.
3. Post only your poetry.
4. Run out of your own poetry to post.
5. Post inane babble on your mundane existence.
6. Create more poetry. Post that.
7. Run out of poetry again.
8. Start reblogging other people’s poetry.
9. Create more poetry. Post your poetry and other people’s poetry.
10. Run out of poetry. Respond publicly to asks.
11. Post some photos. Make sure to use photography tag.
12. Fuck it. Try some prose.
13. Take a break. Think about deactivating.
14. Ah hell, no. Do you have any idea how long it took to get 100 followers? MONTHS!
15. Give in. Post gifs.
16. Post occasional original poetry mixed in with reblogs of others’ poetry, some original photography, other people’s non-poetry or non-photography posts.
17. Write ekphrasis of cat with glasses gif.
18. Play Russian roulette with an empty revolver.
19. Try writing poetry. Can’t, too much shit going on.
20. Give up. Create list for creating and running a tumblr poetry blog.
21. Forget to put in other steps like “making friends with other delusional people with poetry blogs”. Edit later without telling anyone because you were too lazy to edit it the first time.
22. Go get tacos for lunch.