1. The only person you can count on 100% of the time is yourself.
2. It’s ok to cry and its ok to not get out of bed and its ok to say no or that you cant. You are trying your best.
3. You can’t swallow hollow words expecting to fill you up with substance.
4. You’re not always going to keep the good things and you’re not always going to be able to get rid of the bad things.
5. Sometimes you just need to scream.
6. You will be exhausted and you will want to take a handful of pills and never wake up again. You will write a suicide note and maybe say goodbye to the last good person you loved but honey you are the last good person and you have to realize that you are worth more that a note scribbled on a napkin and a handful of whatever you found in the medicine cabinet. You are worth the stars and I promise that you will get there, but not now, not today.
7. Pretty boys with blue eyes who smell like smoke are not the answer to whatever question you may have.
8. You can’t fly too close to the sun.”
— 8 things I learned while I was 16