Rule one: Always post the rules
Rule two: answer the questions the who tagged you asked and write eleven new ones
Rule three: tag eleven people and link them to the post
Rule four: actually tell them you tagged them (I see this rule as more of a suggestion really as now we can directly tag people and them get notified by the tag)
I was tagged by: rumbleroarsslumberingcubs
1. What was your first Celebrity Crush? John Schneider (Bo Duke from The Dukes of Hazzard. Yeah I’m old).
2. What is the book you’ve re-read the most? None. I have too many books I want to read. I have no need to re-read books.
3.If you could pick only ONE book to get to read like it was the first time again, what would it be? Twilight (Cause I read it before the movie came out so I had no preconceived ideas. I loved it.)
4. What is the first album (as in music) that you owned? Cyndi Lauper - She’s So Unusual
5. Backstreet Boys or N*Sync? I think N*Sync wins simply for Bye Bye Bye. That song still rocks my socks. Plus I love Justin Timberlake. But to be honest, I think overall BSB has more songs that I like.
6. What TV Show that has ended would you want to come back? PanAm! I loved that show!!
7. What is your favorite episode of your Favorite TV Show? The Office - the episode when Jim told Pam he was in love with her. Although any episode will do.
8. What is your favorite form of art? Music
9. Would you rather make something yourself or buy it? Honestly I suck and hand making stuff, so I’d buy it. <—same
10. If you could have a mural painted on your wall what would it be? Hmmm…I’d have to think about that…no idea right now…
11. What is your biggest fear? something happening to my kids
My New Questions are:
1. if you could marry one fictional character who would it be? Jim Halpert (The Office) or Paul Buchman (Mad About You - always had a crush on him lol)
2. What is your favorite impulse buy? bracelets
3. pop-tarts or toaster strudel? toaster strudel
4. what movie have you seen in the theater more then twice? Well Jersey Boys was only twice…let me think…I think way back in the 90s I saw Legends of the Fall several times (Brad Pitt, yeah), and I may have gone to see Moonlight & Valentino more than twice (Jon Bon Jovi yum).
5. What is your favorite dinosaur? no idea
6. what song haven’t you listened to in years but you would still know every word to if it were play? I don’t think this applies to me - I rarely go years without hearing songs I like. But if I did, maybe something from my childhood. NKOTB or New Edition?
7. were you a fan of the land before time movies? if so who was your favorite character? Never saw them.
8. Do you sleep with a comfort item like a teddy bear or a blanket? Nope
9. psychopaths or sociopaths? huh?
10. What is you favorite accent? (like British, Irish, country Etc.) British
11. What is your favorite quote? “Of all the things I’ve lost, I miss my mind the most.”
1. If you’ve read HP, what’s your favorite book? Hmm probably either The Prisoner of Azkaban or The Goblet of Fire
2. If you were to choose any place in the world to visit, where would it be? Italy
3. What celebritiy’s style do you most love? ??Not sure
4. If you could meet one celebrity who would it be and what would you do/say? John Lloyd Young, I have no idea what I’ll do or say. Pass out maybe.
5. Who is your favorite talk show host? (Like Jimmy Fallon, Stephen Colbert, Ellen DeGeneres, Graham Norton, etc.)
Jimmy Fallon :) (Although I do love Stephen Colbert and Jon Stewart and Ellen).
6. Favorite comedian? Jim Gaffigan (and Mitch Hedberg, miss him)
7. What movie do you love to watch when you’re sick? Probably something like When Harry Met Sally or Sleepless in Seattle
8. Peanut Butter or Jelly? Peanut Butter
9. Thoughts on Nutella? It’s ok. Haven’t had any in a while.
10. Real life OTP? I don’t know what that means.
11. Favorite musical? Jersey Boys
1. Do you like disco music?
2. Last concert you went to?
3. How tall are you?
4. Do you still use crayons?
5. Do you wear glasses and/or contacts?
6. If you were a color, what would you be?
7. Favorite perfume?
8. If you could only wear one pair of shoes for a year, what would they be?
9. Name a song that will be stuck in your head the rest of the day after you hear it.
10. 70s or 80s?
11. Mexican or Italian food?
I tag: badger-2000, deaths-whore, fuckyeahmattnalton, hiddletrek, jlyfan1982, lovingjohnlloydyoung, number1hickey, raptureinbleu, thefourseasonsfan, vintagekalligraphy, youarekillianmehugh