Rules: Answer the questions that the post asked and come up with 11 new ones. Tag 11 people and link them to your post. Tell them you have tagged them.
1. Favourite Book ? Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami.
2. Your New Years’ Resolution ? Work hard, play hard. Achieve the smaller goals to make the big ones. Eat healthily and care about my appearance. Stop smoking for good, drink in moderation, and be considerate.
3. Favourite artist/Band? Mumford & Sons / Marina And The Diamonds, other Indie musicians.
4. Why did you make your blog ? I made this, my very first blog, because of Althea Mae. LOL she was talking about tumblr like cray and i decided to try it out as a legit personal blog.
5. Favourite movie ? The Lover, An Education, The Reader..
6. Your biggest fear ? Being completely alone, again.
7. Tell me about your favourite memory? I don’t have an all-time favourite, but one will probably be the one time Kevin, Josh, William, Justin, Jason, and others who I didn’t know at the time decided to visit me at Pricesmart on a lonely night, and surprised me at the counter. I was serving Josh and them, and Kevin scared me from behind by asking really loudly about a certain drink and its concentration. You guys terrified the fuck out of me. I love you all so much. Holy shit.
8. What’s something you regret the most ? Doing the right things to the wrong ones.
9. If you could travel anywhere in the world, anywhere at all, where would you go? Egypt. Or Rome.
10. If you could change one thing in your life, what would you change ? My intelligence.
11. Favourite month of the year ? Why ? Probably July. Dead middle of summer - hot fun. Great Ultimate tournaments. Parties, sleepovers, sneaking out galore.
1. Your full name ? Jackie Pui Sei Tong.
2. Favourite song at the moment ? The Best Day by Atmosphere.
3. Favourite TV show ? F.R.I.E.N.D.S., Doctor Who, Skins (UK), Hell’s Kitchen, Master Chef…
4. Something good about where you live ? Richmond is a small city, but surrounded by beautiful attributes of mountains, the ocean, dykes, and our ‘proud’ Olympic Oval.
5. New Years’ Resolution ? .. Up there, nigga.
6. Favourite food ? Pho.
7. To-may-to or to-mah-to? To-may-to, but I bet I’ll change my accent eventually.
8. Celebrity crush ? William Xu. He’s a pro-player on League, guys. #yoloswag
9. Favourite season of the year ? None in particular, but I guess maybe summer?
10. Favourite colour ? Burgundy-red.
11. Baths or showers ? Showers.
1. Sunsets or sunrises? Sunsets,
2. the meaning behind your url? Latin for poetic tragedy. I was emotional in grade 9. Beyond reasoning. I thought I was trapped, and so I found a word that described my misery and depression. I’m out of it, now, though.
3. favorite movie? Up there, nigga.
4. play any instruments? Used to play the piano, a little bit of guitar, and a smidge of percussion.
5. who has inspired you? My sister.
6. the first thing you ate this morning? What’s breakfast?
7. best childhood memory? There was a time where I was trying to ride my brother’s and sister’s bicycle, even though I was a tiny 5-year-old. I went onto it, got the kickstand up, and then the bike fell on me. Legitimately fell on me. I crawled from under it all the way to the washroom, crying because my foot tore open. I was taken to the hospital and I have a terrible scar on my left foot from it; I could remember the image of my bone protruding from my foot… It was horrifying. However, at that time, I really felt like my brother loved me. He bridal-style carried me into the hospital, and he loved me.
8. favorite place you’ve ever visited? .. Macau, I suppose? It’s gorgeous.
9. motto(s) you live by? Shit happens, things change, people move on; life moves on, whether you like it or not. People always leave, so don’t expect too much. Hope for the best, prepare the worst, expect nothing.
10. a random fact about yourself? I stabbed myself with a pen when I was little, and now I have a tattoo-sort of mark on my left hand.
11. favorite holiday? New Years’.
1. Favourite fruit? Blueberries? Tomatoes?
2. 5 turn-ons? Confidence, muscles, intelligence, humor, v-necks.
3. 5 turn-offs? Shallow, cocky, unhygienic, self-indulged, cheap.
4. Do you play sports? I used to play basketball, but I now play Ultimate and field hockey.
5. Do you have sibblings? Yes, an elder sister and brother.
6. Preferred beverage? ALCOHOL MOTHERFUCKERS (this is for you, Nora.) But really, some kind of juice, or eggnog, or.. I don’t really care.
7. Staying in or going out? Going out. People saying that they like to stay in because they want to be scrub? FUCK THAT, YOU GO OUTSIDE SCRUB. WHO CARESSS.
8. Ever broken a bone? No, but I’ve often popped my elbows and sprained my ankles.
9. Favourite store? None in particular.
10. Would you like to be married one day? Undecided. I used to be like, no, I don’t, but now I just don’t really care. It’s just marriage. Doesn’t seem like too much of a big deal to me.
11. What animal would you like as a pet? A teemo sounds like a cute pet. If not, then I’d settle for any cats. I’d also like a koala bear.
1. favourite lyrics? Miles of oceans off of there, all you need, just make a wish - now just close your eyes: you’re living now in Wonderland. (Wonderland by Monkey Majik)
2. how do you do your hair everyday? Down, usually. Nothing special.
3. if you could do anything without consequences what would you do? Run away to Egypt and live simply and happily.
4. what kind of parent do you think you’d be? I’ll choose my battles carefully with each opinion and argument; I’d listen to them. I would care for them and make sure they’re healthy. I would try to understand, and I would offer to help them. I would offer to take them places. I would try to be a kind mother, a strict mother at times, but I would want to make sure that they know that I couldn’t possibly hurt them the way my own mother did. They will have their independence and freedom, and I will guarantee them that I will support them throughout anything so as long as they understand the consequences, acknowledge my two cents, and respect me as I would to them.
5. pen/pencil/crayon/sharpie? Pen.
6. what are you wearing rn? Black Levi’s, blue low v-neck, trench coat-style jacket.
7. one insecurity: MY FACE.
8. what should you be doing right now instead of going through this tag? Japanese homework.
9. special talent? Nothing.
10. opinion of dubstep? I like it. I love it. The bass, the beat, the rhythm, the words, the intensity, the drops, - I WUBWUBWUB it.
11. favourite scent? Cucumber melon.
1. Where do you go to school, or where did you go to school? I currently attend Richmond Secondary School.
2. Name your best friends. Carolyn Wu and Brandon Ng.
3. What do you look forward to in the coming season? I look forward to wearing shorts and my birthday this spring.
4. Name a drunk friend and tell us about them. Tommy Vo is the worst fucking drunk ever. He sat down and drank straight vodka without anyone knowing, when everyone else stopped drinking. He passed out, threw up, bitched people out, and we took care of him until 3 a.m.
5. If you had to leave someone and never see them again, who would they be? My mother.
6. Name something good that happened to you today. Well, it’s 1:30 a.m., but I guess my good thing is that I got to spend time with my boyfriend.
7. Name something bad that happened to you today. So far, getting distracted and not doing Japanese homework.. Fuck.
8. Favourite author, and why? Haruki Murakami: he is brilliant. The structure, power, and vocabulary used in his work is outstanding. They are usually long reads, but he’s as much of a hermit as he writes some of his characters. The lengths are descriptive and often reflect the reader. The perception and understanding he indulges on human emotions and actions is controversially breath taking and intuitive.
9. What sites are bookmarked for you? Tumblr, I.B. World Literature, Autumn’s Concerto episode 18, League of Legends (Caitlyn), Project Free TV (Doctor Who), Caitlyn Build Guide (Mobafire), I.B. Guides, I.B. Biology Notes (3.2), Post Secondary folders.
10. Last thing you ate? .. Cheese, crackers, and salami.
11. Last drink? Rose wine. Classy as fuck. #SWERVE