001. Please tell us something about the members.
A: Jonghyun: Do your best in composing music!
Key: I anticipate your variety show appearances!!
Minho: I admire how you’re good at soccer (LOL)
Taemin: I look forward to your solo activities!
002. What is something that you’re currently interested in?
A: I’m really into bowling! I even bought My Ball ^^
(t/n: My Ball is a brand of customized bowling balls. They customize your ball based on the reach of your fingers, etc. http://www.sport-bowling.co.jp/bowling/myball/)
003. If there were no SHINee, what would you have wanted become? Please also tell us the reason behind your answer.
A: Even though it’s my dream since I was a child to become a singer, if SHINee didn’t exist…since I’ve always had a strong curiosity, I will probably become an inventor.
004. What made you decide that you really wanted to become a singer?
A: Since I was a child, I’ve loved singing and songs more than anything else, I’ve never really thought about becoming anything other than being a singer.
005. For SHINee, what is a live (performance)?
A: It is like the main dish wherein we are able to show in the best way what kind of group SHINee is to everyone.
006. What would you wish for if you ever saw a shooting star?
A: I would wish that I would be able to sing good songs with my own voice to reach out to the people of this world.
007. For this tour, do you have anything that makes you either excited or worried?
A: Although I’m worried that my physical condition might be compromised, this time we’ll be going to a lot of places in Japan, so I’m looking forward to eating delicious foods from each area (LOL).
008. For this tour (outside Korea), what are the things that you definitely have to bring with you?
A: I absolutely have to bring my notebook computer and my cellphone!!
009. For this tour, what is the thing that all of you have decided that you should definitely do?
A: As I mentioned before, I want to conquer all of Japan’s local goods!! LOL
010. What is the first thing you do as you enter the venue (and prepare to step onstage)?
A: Upon entering the concert venue I look around and explore it first. Since it will be the place where I will perform, I want to raise my energy by doing it.
011. How are your Japanese fans different from fans from other countries?
A: I think that no matter what, they have very good manners and they are really polite. And then, seeing both parent and child coming to support us makes us really happy.
012. This time, we’re doing a tour pamphlet like this for the first time. How was the photoshoot for it?
A: Actually, I gained weight (LOL). So during the photoshoot I tried my best not to show that I gained weight and because of that I was so tired (LOL). Anyway, I did my best in this photoshoot so I want a lot of fans to see it.
013. If, for example, you’re going on a date with your girlfriend, what would be your date plan?
A: If it’s during a good weather, I’d like to go out for a drive, watch a baseball game and cheer for the same team. And then the two of us will go to a restaurant with a nice ambiance to eat!!
014. What would be the first present you would give to your girlfriend?
A: I won’t really give her something, rather I would just convey my feelings with all my might (LOL).
English Trans: keihissi