Thank you for tagging me, beardsandbiceps! I love these tags and I love your blog!
Rule 1: Always post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 9 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to this post.
Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them.
1. What’s the most amazing thing about you?
I think my ability to retain knowledge and be able to, when informed about a topic, talk about it with a lot of confidence and ease. This also comes in handy in tense or very volatile situations because I can usually diffuse whats going on.
2. What are the qualities that make a good friend?
Understanding, supportive, funny, crazy, kind, sarcastic and adventurous.
3. What do you do when you’re feeling down to cheer up?
I will talk to my friends or watch a tv show and drink a cup of tea. Just things that help lift my spirit.
4. What do you have that is of great value to you but to no value to anyone else?
My stuffed animal Dalmatian named Dottie Dog. I’ve had her since i was two and I have kept her with me since then.
5. What is your proudest accomplishment?
My proudest accomplishment was getting into private school. It is an amazing school with amazing people and I am so thankful that I am able to attend it.
6. If you could be friends with any celebrity, who would it be and why?
I would love to be friends with Seth Rogen because he is hilarious, smart and just seems like the kind of guy you would want to hang with.
7. Do you or your family have any out of the ordinary traditions?
We have a few, I think our most interesting one that we still do is our yearly thanksgiving monopoly game. it can be pretty cut throat. We also used to have another odd Thanksgiving tradition where my grandmother would hide a fake turkey somewhere in the house and whoever found it won a chocolate turkey. It was super odd, but I usually won so I can’t complain!
8. Out of all your life experiences thus far, what would you want to tell your grandchild (let’s just say you’ll have one)?
I would want to tell them about the moment when i realized my self worth. I would want them to take what I had to learn the hard way and be able to incorporate it into their lives so they could live a more positive and happy life. I learned my self worth one day after I took a shower, I was back in my dorm room and I started thinking about how frivolous all the little hating voices in my head were. Since they my body image has definitely improved but it is hard to completely silence those voices forever.
9. (And because I also really like quotes) What quote sums up your life philosophy?
"My father taught me to be nice first, because you can always be mean later,but once you’ve been mean to someone they won’t believe the nice anymore. So be nice, be nice, until it’s time to stop being nice, then destroy them." This isn’t a quote that necessarily sums up my philosophy, but its one of my favorites and I think it’s kinda funny!
My questions for you!
1. What is one of the best things that happened to you this summer?
2. Dark, white or milk chocolate?
3. What is an ideal life you would like to have in 10 years?
4. Have you ever been in love?
5. Have you ever been on a roadtrip or have one planned? If so, what are the details of it?
6. Create a 5 song playlist with your favorites and why you like each one.
7. Can you roll your “R’s”?
8. What is your most used phrase?
9. What is more difficult for you; looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone’s eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
I tag musicalbeing motivateheartrate fit-is-healthy miniminttanya librafittie geekgetshealthy seekinglightness cupcakeprincessxd15 letsgetfity0 running-to-be-free and peanutbutterfitnessgirl