Thanks @dangermike101 aka Mikey for nominating me for the ALS challenge #als I now nominate Siobhan Miller, Claire Paine and Dawn Paine enjoy! @dawnage_ @siobhanmiller90 #ice #icebucket #cold #challenge #handstand #gymnastics
1. I loved the episode (even if there wasn’t that much of Reigisa, sob ;P). I think there are many people who felt like Haru. That everybody expected us to do something and we didn’t feel like this is what we should do, but saying that loud needed a lot of braveness and explanations. I literally could feel that pressure Haru felt. I liked that Haru finally admitted (ok, shouted, lol) it’s Rin’s dream, not his own. Of course it was so much drama not like in real life, fortunately, but I did enjoy this episode! And I do love Haru in this season, in first Haru was… well.. dead fish. Now he’s a great fish! And I expect him to cook his own future fish ;’D
2. Aaand how much I love Rin and his Samezuka company, but I am missing Iwatobi dorkiness. Now I want fine end of the 2nd season (I have some thoughts, but I will keep them for myself for now) and lots of FrFr!s with IWATOBI dorks. And 3nd season with Reigisa, mwahahaha. Everybody knows they’re gonna be together for the rest of their life.
3. Aaand I loved that Rin told Makoto that at least 1 or 2 scouts should contact him, that was so cute, because Makoto doesn’t seem like he feel good enough and he was so clearly touched Rin is saying such words, that was just aww.
4. Oh aaand Nitori, I am so happy for you and proud of you, baby, but you better don’t beat Nagisa, or I’m going to get mad :P
5. Sorry I dared to avoid drama Sousuke. I wonder why doesn’t he want Rin to know he’s in pain. She should realized Rin still would like him in relay. So I have no idea.