I usually don’t answer these things but because Liz is awesome, I will! :) (and I’m not sure if I’ll forward this to others, but oh well…)
1. I own too much pairs of Doc Martens and refuse to wear other shoes for more than a day. I just love them and they love my feet (and now you can deduce I’m quite fond of the new Who-picture the BBC posted… Twelve wears them too!).
2. This afternoon I discovered that I own three Wuthering Heights-miniseries, watched two more films… but I gave the book to a friend because I really detest it.
3. I dance a lot. I love it and I can’t think of a life without dancing. The best part of dancing (with a partner) is feeling the music deep inside your chest and translate that into movements together. It’s one of the best feelings ever.
4. When it’s a tough winter in the Netherlands with lots of snow, my birthday is the one day without it. When it’s a pleasant winter without snow, I get a white birthday. It’s been snowing in the east part of Holland (I live in the west) and it’s my birthday in less than 26 hours. Let’s hope it will snow! :)
5. Next to some Pre-Raphaelite stunners and Mucha-maidens on my wall, there’s a torn-out magazine page with David Bowie on it. He deserves this place.
I actually love answering questions today, so if you want to know something about me, just ask away! :)