- Mehron Paradise makeup in Lt. Green and Amazon Green
- BH Cosmetics 120 Color Palette
- Pore Primer ( benfit Porefessional)
- Eyeshadow primer (Lorac Behind the Scenes eye primer)
- Sleek Makeup palette in Ultra Mattes V2 (darks) -> OR just a matte black eye shadow
- a dark greenish blue eyeliner
1) Take your pore primer and apply it all over your face
2) Take you eye shadow primer and apply it all over your face on top of the pore primer
3) Take your Mehron Paradise paint in Lt. Green and apply it all over the face in a light layer
4) Then take your Mehron Paradise Paint in Amazon Green and dab it on your face covering the Lt. Green till it is very dark and opaque.
DON’T FORGET YOUR EARS!!!!
When you are done it should look something like this.
WHY DO I LOOK SO UNHAPPY? I HAVE NO IDEA?!?! HAHA
5) Then take your matte black eyeshadow and contour your face in harsh lines along the hollows of your cheeks, your hairline, the sides of your nose; from your temples to the outer corner of your eyes; and create a "V" at the top of your hairline.
6) BLEND, BLEND, BLEND!!!!!!
You do not want to blend so much that it goes away or that your whole face is black but you do want it to look like a gradual line and not a hard line —- to do this I used a very dense short foundation blurring brush; a flat top kabuki would work as well.
7) Go in with the greens from the BH cosmetics palette and cover the remaining green spots with matte green shades from the palette.
8) Go in with a shimmery yellow shade from the BH palette and highlight your brow bone the top of the nose and well as your cupids bow.
It will look something like THIS:
9) Go back in with tons of green from the palette and fill in all the spaces that seem to be showing a bit of natural skin tone and continue to color and highlight Kardashian style.
MEANING: anywhere there is a shadow fill it in with black, where the light naturally highlights take some shimmery yellow with a matte green and pat it on.
10) Take you eyeliner and tight line you eyes, fill in the water lines of your eyes and also use the eyeliner to fill in your lips. Pat your lips with a shimmer yellow in the center of the bottom lip and then press those lip together to get the color in the creases.
11) Take a dark shimmery green and apply it on the apples of your cheeks where you would apply blush.
12) take black matte shadow and smoke out your eyes so you cannot see any natural skin tone.
NOW YOU SHOULD SEE:
13) Perfect as you desire, add more green or yellow or black as you see fit.
- This look will wear for about 7.5 hours if not touched or messed with.
- The more you touch it the more it smudges and looses its crisp look.
- This takes about 40 minutes to put on, that is not doing anything on the neck or chest.