Tag, I'm it.
Rule 1: Always post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 new people and link them to the post.
Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them.
1. Who is your favorite character in your favorite show and why?
The Dynamic between Castiel, Sam and Dean Winchester is very similar to what I have between my brothers. There are many similarities between the three of us and a variety of fictional characters. It’s uncanny, and probably intentional. (I’m Sam)
2. What was/is your favorite subject in school?
English (Meaning Literature) My reading comprehension and writing skills have always been really strong. I used to piss off older people with my knowledge of things they had trouble understanding.
3. What house are you in in Hogwarts?
Ravenclaw, I find it very fitting.
4. Are you a day person or a night person?
Night, the sun is too harsh for me, and there are too many people around during the day, doing their daytime time things, that god forbid you postpone them for a second because daytime people are always on life or death missions across time and space.
5. If you won a million dollars what is the first thing you would buy?
A decent home, then I’d keep use the rest to pay off my student loans I guess, and pillows, lots and lots of pillows of every shape and size.
6. What are you most afraid of?
the dark has been a big fear of mine my whole life, but really I’m afraid of the unknown. Fear takes root in ignorance so I’ve never been really afraid of anything. Aside from my phobia of the dark, and being so unsure of unearthly life and what they’re intentions are.
7. What is your favorite food?
Breakfast foods and Desserts. Lunch foods are always really heavy on the meats, which I never really enjoyed eating.
8. What would you sell your soul for?
for magic to be real, so eventually I’d learn how to use it to steal my soul back (or a replacement), I’d learn all the dark arts and forbidden magiks, and become a necromancer/chronomancer and collector of spell books. If I don’t get screwed over by whoever I sold my soul to. Which I was doing it would mean that magic is a thing already, so there wouldn’t be a need to sell my soul. If that were the case I’d probably sell my soul as the last resort in an attempt to get my hands on a book that was unattainable, like a book from the library of Alexandria or something.
9. If you could have a super power what would you want?
complete telepathic control over water in all its forms (since I’ve covered magic already) At first I’d probably only be able to manipulate water in liquid, then with practice I might move on to Ice and Steam, then I’d really test the limits. I would see how sharp I could make an Ice sword or how hot I could make the steam. I would learn how to make ice guns with ice bullets propelled by pressurized steam. I would see if I could make heads explode like popcorn, and try bloodbending. I would see how much damage I could heal and if I could manipulate a single water molecule just to know that I can. I would use what I learn to keep myself young forever. I would probably constantly check the atmosphere around me so I would never be caught off guard and give people chills whenever I walk into the room. If others had superpowers I would only let them know about the liquid manipulation and use the Ice and Steam abilities for my own gain via a ninja-like persona named Torrent. I’ve given this lots of thought.
10. If you could spend the day as the opposite sex, would you?
I think it would be nice to know what it is like to be a girl, but just a day seems like a cop out. I’d be down to be a girl for a month or two. I have a slim body type so I could probably pull off the coolest outfits. I have a laid back personality but I have been called flirtatious so I might have to learn how to carry myself in this society. But it would be a great learning experience for me. Even though I’m already kind of androgynous and ambiguous with gender roles.
11. What is your middle name?
Alexander. Like the Great
1. If you could travel the world where would you go first? second? and last?
2. If you could decide, which afterlife would you have be real?
3. Would you be friends with your parents if you knew them when they were your age?
4. If you could learn how it is that you’re going to die, would you want to?
5. If your house burned down what would you try to save from the fire?
6. If you could live in any time period or fictional universe, which would it be?
7. Did you ever think you would find yourself where you are now?
8. If there weren’t any rules or consequences, no-one to tell you what is considered right or wrong, do you think you would be a selfless, decent person?
9. Do you consider yourself an adult?
10. Are you close to your blood relatives?
11. When you’re on your deathbed, do you think you’ll have any regrets?